Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fabpsi's Fan Art

Fabpsi

heyey Spaceninjas :3

some things ahead:  

sooo i was messing around in gmod when i saw that you can actually download some warframe models.

I never modelled or designed scenes before and i dont have  "a lot" experience with garrys mod but it was really fun :D

here is my  "Fan Art" (made in garrys mod )

T1AALb6OOb.jpg

Camping after the Cicero event:  Ember, Nova and Saryn relax and camp in a poisoned forest

ubm8mwsj.jpg

Ember is not afraid of the darkness... the darkness should be afraid of ember

pzl5jijz.jpg

i can not wait for the new melee system :)

w4t96dx5d3a.jpg

Ember Prime on the way to her next target....

2m558e9xizcf.jpg

Nyx thinks about stuff, maybe light, maybe pengiuns, maybe the meaning of life... :3

8ke8fv2jcx83.png

Mag did not stand a chance when she tried to attack Banshee ...

3h15gi7kjjyg.jpg

Mags evil side :S

After some time i decided to use the sourcefilmmaker more often (Maybe, just maybe, maybe i will make some animations/ clips later..but before i can start doing that i need to practice :)    )

and here is the sfm section (more pics in the future^^)

bll2hlpbmkdl.jpg

Nova and the Harvester... with the latest Hotfix it should be better :)

u4pw3jaahwe.jpg

The last Corpus could not believe it when those Tennos -the biggest warriors in the universe- played rock,paper,scissors to decide who should kill him.

rgxibp5x18z7.jpg

maybe....maybe in the future :3

ob5gxab791w.jpg

ygvkjsvbfw.gif

82ruhkli1eb.jpg

vj99tndz2tj.jpg

portalgun: You can not use a secondary weapon when you equip the portalgun. It deals 0 dmg but can be used to travel over a long distance and uses 1 energy per shot.  If you shoot an enemie with this gun it has a small chance to create a wormhole inside the enemie

... a portalgun would be awesome :D

kjelhw2ryo29.jpg

some poses i will try to use in later projects^^

huoabbo96py.jpg

Trinity tries to explain how the enemie can remove oxigen from an entire planet :3

yix5p7ff91p8.jpg

Valkyr and Banshee are taking a break...

u8iy44m4ucks.png

...it sure looks delicious...

s5db1a41d54.png

Nova is lost in space....

2iyhyf9cu7b4.jpg

Banshee; few seconds before taking a shot; her fingers are reaching for the trigger, the battle against the Corpus wont stop, but for Banshee, its all silent, no shots... no screams.... no distraction... just her target in sight... 

nzH27Bn.jpg

what do you think about it? I would like to hear some positive and negative feedback :3

I will keep adding new stuff if i have time and i will try different things out^^

Cheers

--- ϝαႦρʂι ---

If you understand german and like great FanStorys you should check out this link:

German FanStory by Dawn11715:

https://forums.warfr...-dämmerung-v39/

Edited by Fabpsi

Textures need some work, although I don't use GMod so I don't know if making them better is possible.

ty for the feedback^^

yea the textures of the map are low , but the warframe textures are my own fault... maybe i should turn up the graphics before i take a screenshot >_>

anyway here is the 2nd picture:

ubm8mwsj.jpg

ty ^^  

I was thinking about how I could use this effect again and made a 1920 * 1080 Ember Prime Wallpaper :)

w4t96dx5d3a.jpg

Maybe i will change some minor things (...the shadow was going crazy xD  ), but i really like this effect in g-mod ^^

These are pretty cool but the light looks weird on the first one but that may just be me since im no expert.

Good job anyway.

Ty for the Feedback^^

Now that i think  about the light: 

Well i am not an expert too but i know for sure that the light on my first picture is weird...

Sadly light is 1 of the most important things if you want to make a good / realistic looking picture^^

Saryn has her own 2 light sources (1 pink, 1 green, ) These light sources are too bright and thats why she ... she looks like she is not in the right spot^^ (dont know how to describe it, she looks weird if you compare it to the rest )

Ember instead has only 1 light (red in the flames) ... but this light is compared to the overall light (the green light effect)  not strong enough. Furthermore the light of Novas first ability should be more focused (the pink spreads  just a little bit too much)

..the light problem and the bad map textures combined...yea i kinda messed that up >_>

Maybe i will edit this later on, but i am currently trying to change to the sfm (sourcefilmmaker) .

It is a waayyyy better model / cut / video-maker and editor and there is already a mod with more Warframe stuff.

(all the female models and standard corpus enemy  + 2 weapons, supra and vectis)

anyway, thank you for the feedback ^-^ I will try to do it even better :D

Edited by Fabpsi

added a new pic to the list in my first post.. i think i will now try to get more into sfm....seems like this programm has a lot of possibilities ^^

8ke8fv2jcx83.png

Mag did not have a chance when she tried to attack Banshee 

Edited by Fabpsi

Thats some nice stuff you have there :D 

What about some more Nekros or Oberon? 

Thanks for the feedback :)

I would LOVE to make some pictures / scenes about the male Warframes :D

But sadly, the male models are not released  yet for g-mod or the sfm. (sourcefilmmaker)

I have to wait until the next Warframe pack on the steam Workshop comes out.

( btw: thanks to the steam-user  "NikouT" and all the others who helped to release this Warframe model pack <3 )

Edited by Fabpsi

here is one of the last pictures with g-mod :

3h15gi7kjjyg.jpg

Mag has a evil side ....  

I wanted to do this pic to see how high contrast with multiple colored lights would work... and I want to kill birds... except penguins... i really like penguins :3

Edited by Fabpsi

My first picture with sfm ( yesterday someone in the region chat did not stop complaining about the Harvester and I got this idea^^)

bll2hlpbmkdl.jpg

I will search for a way to use the warframe maps in sfm - tf2 maps dont have the same feeling xD -

here is a quick one with sfm

: u4pw3jaahwe.jpg

The last Corpus could not believe it when those Tennos -the biggest warriors in the universe- played rock,paper,scissors to decide who should kill him.

...Banshee could not believe it too.....

Edited by Fabpsi

is that Gmod aswell? o.O

so awesome

ty :D

This was my first picture in sfm ( sourcefilmmaker) , i can handle  the light way better in this program^^  Furthermore there is more warframe stuff in sfm compared to g-mod (well... at the moment^^ There should be a release of a new model pack this / next week for both programs )