Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Update 12 Login Problem

RagnaEternalCurse

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172932-update-12-error-internet-timeout

You are not the only one. For me, actually even the forums are slow a tad so at first I thought my connection had problems. But nope, testing speed showed it's fine. Other sites work properly too. So I guess it really is overload.

And I wanted to log into dojo, fast, to start building the stuff. Clan will eat me.

Actually, update topic was locked. Sadly, at first I couldn't see if anyone mentioned this problem because most of the posts were the usual, completely useless waste of space "Thank you" and memes... seriously people, what's with you and your thank yous? If you say something is good, point it out, why is it good. If you just want to thank you, press that little green arrow on some other guy's post that says "Thank you!". Why posting it over and over again?

Anyways, there are mentiones of this problem over there as I guess you already knew - I'm kinda curious what causes it, maybe they will tell us. I mean sure, it feels like their servers are strained to death but shouldn't that work a tad bit better? We got patches before and nothing like this ever happened. In the open beta at least..

-

Dunno if anyone relevant reads this and it helps but I've already noticed some form of slowness in login progress yesterday, about 9hrs ago.

-

Logged in, worked a bit slow inside too, but got better later. Hell, they took out the crouch in dojo, can't move fast anymore. Or place objects properly because thanks to that VERY annoying idle animation. The camera moves with frost while he is punching the floor... who came up with this. Anyways dojo stuff on it's way, maybe the connection is fixed now.

EDIT - Dojo crouching wasn't confined to dojo. Seems my controls were partially reset, my crouch button was reassigned to being Weapon switch, though the controls did not show this. Had to set weapon switch to C and back so it realizes what I want. It's good now.

Edited by K_Shiro