The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noru Prime Syandana Feedback Megathread

Zagrax

I don't find it appealing. There is barely any gold on it at all and no energy whatsoever. For those who haven't seen it, I'll link it below. Any chance we could get an "Accessory" access pack encore for the ember prime pack? Because this Syndana just looks like infested noodles.

This

Noru Syndana: http://i.imgur.com/BFmX8Ll.png

Does not compare to this: http://i.imgur.com/JSCQFu5.jpg

Not even in the slightest.

Edited by Noogums
Edited language to be more appropriate feedback.

anyone else feeling a little disapointed with it? :T i mean visually from the prime access page it looked like it was another energy-based syandana like the misa but then when peeps bought it all they got was this: 

1505993_743828058982259_48448451_n.jpg

idk about u guys but i was a little disapointed about this :T either they change the picture on the prime access or the entire syandana's design or better yet, make a new skin for it and give it out for those who've already bought it :T but what do you guys think?

I really hope this is one of those items that gets a face lift a couple updates down the line. This syndana is nothing like what it looks like on the Prime Access page. On the PA page, it looks like an elegant syndana but isn't the typical neon light show that we got from the last time but more of a tame solid color cloth cape. Then when you get in game to see it, the horror show happens. The second you see it it just looks like some gross slab of skin that was just peeled off your warframe's back and is now just dangling on.

Edited by PinkTaco

I really hope this is one of those items that gets a face lift a couple updates down the line. This syndana is nothing like what it looks like on the Prime Access page. On the PA page, it looks like an elegant syndana but isn't the typical neon light show that we got from the last time but more of a tame solid color cloth cape. Then when you get in game to see it, the horror show happens. The second you see it it just looks like some gross slab of skin that was just peeled off your warframe's back and is now just dangling on.

finally somebody who understands me i was hoping it will glow like asa and misa syandana

totally agree, i tought it was all brighty and energy based... disappointed aswell

I was thinking that the misa syandana was really really really awesome and supervb.

and i expect that the next syandana prime will be nice too!

BUT! TODAY! i SAW THE NORU SYANDANA PRIME... AND... WHAT IS THISSSSSS!!!!

THIS IS NOT A SYANDANA PRIME! NORU SYANDANA WAS LOOKS LIKE URU SYANDANA UPGRADE VERSION!

I'm realy dissapointed and i and we hope that NORU SYANDANA PRIME CHANGE LIKE MISA SYANDANA LOOKS!

PLZ! CHANGE THE LOOKS!

I WANT NORU SYANDANA PRIME WITH LUXURY AND SEXY ENERGY COLOR!

I think the general attitude of this Prime Access pack is that it kind of sucks. You somehow feel like you got a better deal in the previous pack. Maybe the next Prime Access won't be a disappointment but this one at the moment sure feels like one.