Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltor Prime Has Golden Bolts !

LascarCapable

Boltor Prime is seriously over powered.

The thing shreds high level enemies like butter when properly modded for the situation.

I'm talking about long survivals and defenses, bullet sponge enemies that other rifles with the same mods just scratch.

Edited by RexSol

You can't sell Prime Access but then restrict when a player can actually use it... Am I wrong?

If I made a brand new account, and dropped cash on the Stomp pack, I couldn't use Rhino Prime til MRank 2?

But they could make it so a regular player would need a certain mastery to use it, but have Prime Access eliminate that requirement. It's a can of worms alright, but possible. It's kind of like Prime access gets an extra Extractor deployment.

Boltor Prime is seriously over powered.

The thing shreds high level enemies like butter when properly modded for the situation.

I'm talking about long survivals and defenses, bullet sponge enemies that other rifles with the same mods just scratch.

the weapon is fine. stop it seriously.

its the same as soma but without crits.

the weapon is fine. stop it seriously.

its the same as soma but without crits.

No man, it deals far more damage than Soma. Per shot, and per second. Its way ahead of the top tier weapons like Soma, Synapse, Latron Prime and Brakk.

Go check dpsframe, but don't follow the default mods cause with Boltor Prime, you gonna want to use Heavy Caliber.

Make it rank 10 restricted and i will be happy with its OPness.

This, so this, it is time they stop thinking about whiners and just go ahead and increase the requirements, damn, i remember using braton until i could use the hek and then, well, soma, but it still needed quite a few forma to shine.

Now a newbie get a stug riight off the bat, 30k dps.

This, so this, it is time they stop thinking about whiners and just go ahead and increase the requirements, damn, i remember using braton until i could use the hek and then, well, soma, but it still needed quite a few forma to shine.

Now a newbie get a stug riight off the bat, 30k dps.

Like I said before: That doesn't fix the problem of people buying that power with Prime Access.

The Mastery Ranks don't have any meaning in this game, its like they are there just for the achievement.

All veterans are MR 15, 14, 13...  And the last MR locked weapon in the game was the Embolist MR 8.... lol so long ago...

Any Rank 5 can buy a Marelok and have one of the highest single targets DPS in the game, enough to kill Lephantis in one or a couple clips.

Any Rank 6 can buy a Penta and go do a Wave 100 ODD with Booben.

And now the Highest DPS, Burst and Sustained, is not even Mastery Rank locked... Go figure!

Its almost like they want the newbs to be on the end game right away with 1 month of play time.

Go check dpsframe, but don't follow the default mods cause with Boltor Prime, you gonna want to use Heavy Caliber.

"Use heavy caliber on the already inaccurate boltor prime with its non-hitscan projectiles."

Yeah no. Boltor Prime's theoretical DPS is high but its practical DPS in actual play is not particularly more than Soma.