Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tenno Phasma

emblema

From the Dark Sector .....recently the lotusen tenno's open a cryopad from a forbidden area..... and discovering Phasma a tenno revived from a non authorized impossible experiment from the  ancient scientist Plato ,Ages ago the scientist repaid the tenno life back for is sacrifice(in a important conflict and rescue) but scientist got exile and banned away from the Ancient  lotusen tenno team for is transgression and Phasma locked away to never be found.

Phasma (the tenno Ghost) is a Tenno with the power of a Ghost/Spirit/spectrum he goes true locked doors and don't get hit easly , posses enemy's body's ,controls Spectrum's , recall Ghost's for needs and feed's  from enemy's  souls  life,  is ability are evasive , defensive also deadly attacks.

Phasma in Latin means Ghost/Spirit/Spectrum 

Ability's :

#1 Dark Ghost

This Ability turns fiscally   Phasma in a Ghost making him capable to go true locked  doors  and 80% less of damage from enemy hits for short period of time .

#2 Soul Possession 

Phasma leaps to is Target entering is body and controlling is Soul to is needs virtually shooting and attacking for a short period of time , also when your  still in the enemy on possession stage when  hacking the  control panel your Locking down and alerting enemy's  ~ be careful on your choice ! =p  

#3 Summon Spectrum

This Ability makes Phasma summon 1,2,3 or 4 (Depends mod cap and power add ...)Spectrum/Ghost of  Tenno  defending  the alias  and  attacking   all enemy's around , Ghost/Spectrum can also revive  alias .

#4 Leach Souls 

Phasma with a hand gesture takes/sucks  away  all enemy's Souls around  leaving a graveyard   behind him .

Some enemy can resist  Leach Souls depend on is health/Shield/Armor and Level Rank and get damage overtime.

At the moment this Tenno  Drawing still not completed but i am trying to give an  idea how he looks like ;)

KyEgdL3.png

By 

Emblema

Edited by emblema

Many of his abilities are op sorry.

1st ability: So he can go through doors and grants invincibilty? Yeah OP.

2nd ability: A new Mind control?

3rd ability: Sounds like Shadows of the dead...

4th ability: So is it instakill? Like killing anything no matter what enemy?

Most abilities also seem to use the same theme as Nekros so meh.

Many of his abilities are op sorry.

1st ability: So he can go through doors and grants invincibilty? Yeah OP.

2nd ability: A new Mind control?

3rd ability: Sounds like Shadows of the dead...

4th ability: So is it instakill? Like killing anything no matter what enemy?

Most abilities also seem to use the same theme as Nekros so meh.

Well Op to you that don't like the creation

1st ability it goes true locked door and can be part invulnerable but is for a short period of time but he is not invincible> part ;)

2nd Ability is that is kinda like mind control but your virtually inside the enemy and viewing inside and controlling him and shooting around for a short period of time witch it make's it more FUN!

3rd Ability yes it Sounds like Shadows of Dead but its Tenno Spectrum (like enemy tenno on Dark Sector) witch is different and a cooler Army ;)

4th Ability you say instant kill? you know better that i cant really be instant kill it all depends on enemy Hit point's or health if the have low health/rank would a instant kill if higher they would resist doooh!

God this guy has very low imagination lol

Edited by emblema

Well Op to you that don't like the creation

1st ability it goes true locked door and can be part invulnerable but is for a short period of time but he is not invincible> part ;)

2nd Ability is that is kinda like mind control but your virtually inside the enemy and viewing inside and controlling him and shooting around for a short period of time witch it make's it more FUN!

3rd Ability yes it Sounds like Shadows of Dead but its Tenno Spectrum (like enemy tenno on Dark Sector) witch is different and a cooler Army ;)

4th Ability you say instant kill? you know better that i cant really be instant kill it all depends on enemy Hit point's or health if the have low health/rank would a instant kill if higher they would resist doooh!

God this guy has very low imagination lol

Lol. But isn't power number 2 dangerous in all means if Stealth 1.0 isn't created? You'll be vulnerable too much and you would have to be the hiding pretty much all the time. Unless you have stated how power number 4 was scaled or so I wouldn't say it's instakill but he more makes it sound like it should be.

I think Power number 1 and two should be swapped places.

Edited by izzatuw

How exactly would you imagine this graveyard of yours and the gesture exactly? Those parts don't seem to be fitting the Warframe theme. But than again DE. Maybe power number 3 should be switched with

Doppelgänger:? Gives all your teammates a shadow/Doppelgänger of themselves that direct half the damage taken to them for a short period of time based on power strength mods (Defense version) . Maybe two versions. Defense version and assault one that allows the doppelgänger to follow the players movements giving. Using guns will give 25% multishot chance (Depends on mod rank) and 25% Damage (Also depending on mod rank).

Using Melee, it'll help you chain a combo meaning that one attack will give you two combo hits.

(Assault version).

Although it's just my thought on how to make the frame have a unique ability that other frames don't have

How exactly would you imagine this graveyard of yours and the gesture exactly? Those parts don't seem to be fitting the Warframe theme. But than again DE. Maybe power number 3 should be switched with

Doppelgänger:? Gives all your teammates a shadow/Doppelgänger of themselves that direct half the damage taken to them for a short period of time based on power strength mods (Defense version) . Maybe two versions. Defense version and assault one that allows the doppelgänger to follow the players movements giving. Using guns will give 25% multishot chance (Depends on mod rank) and 25% Damage (Also depending on mod rank).

Using Melee, it'll help you chain a combo meaning that one attack will give you two combo hits.

(Assault version).

Although it's just my thought on how to make the frame have a unique ability that other frames don't have

What "theme" would that be? At the moment, It's only if the power sounds nice, DE will consider it. If you're referring to "Ninja" as a theme, that theme has long since been thrown out the airlock.

This warframe that the OP introduced/created in concept is actually interesting. Just needs to balance out some of the skill abilities, since they do seem over powered.

Your "art" kinda looks like Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid:

Grey_fox.jpg

Edited by VoidWraith

Lol. But isn't power number 2 dangerous in all means if Stealth 1.0 isn't created? You'll be vulnerable too much and you would have to be the hiding pretty much all the time. Unless you have stated how power number 4 was scaled or so I wouldn't say it's instakill but he more makes it sound like it should be.

I think Power number 1 and two should be swapped places.

well power number 2 or 1 is temporany/timer and DE can make that is need a lot of power for use...well if DE  consider a creation Frame like this yes they would decide percentage of vunerability on stead of 0% of damge only 5% or 10% etc...what scale or  what place ability would be....damage percentage etc...what i trow in was a base of my creation but still a lot changes need to be done....

What "theme" would that be? At the moment, It's only if the power sounds nice, DE will consider it. If you're referring to "Ninja" as a theme, that theme has long since been thrown out the airlock.

This warframe that the OP introduced/created in concept is actually interesting. Just needs to balance out some of the skill abilities, since they do seem over powered.

Your "art" kinda looks like Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid:

Grey_fox.jpg

Thank you VoidWraith for comment ....i do understand that sound a bit over powered but DE can nerf a bit power damage and other stuff ...yes they can balance it easy and make this creation fit with the  Tenno Lotusen ;)

(btw i love gray fox)

Edited by emblema

I actually love the idea of posession enemies.

I would go a step further and say its a wraith, stuck halfway between the Void and normal space.

By posession the frame gets a stronger foothold in normal space.

This means it should get a bonus while being in the Void.

Just imagine playing as an Anscient or as a Napalm :)

I actually love the idea of posession enemies.

I would go a step further and say its a wraith, stuck halfway between the Void and normal space.

By posession the frame gets a stronger foothold in normal space.

This means it should get a bonus while being in the Void.

Just imagine playing as an Anscient or as a Napalm :)

=) yeah! nice the idea of  the void bonus ;)

This would be something new as warframes go. Many concepts are similar but this stand out. Keep developing it.

A suggestion, could part of te tenno/armor be energy like a ghost similar to Protoss in star craft?

Would look awesome.

This would be something new as warframes go. Many concepts are similar but this stand out. Keep developing it.

A suggestion, could part of te tenno/armor be energy like a ghost similar to Protoss in star craft?

Would look awesome.

I Update the look ,is armor looks like a energy ghost...............

Edited by emblema

Would look awesome.

starcraft-protoss-zealotprotoss-zealot-2

Like this picture?