Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Maglev (Get A Mod Design Template Of Your Own Here!)

nubnubbud

now, I know they've probably set in stone which nods will be primed next, but still...

a29b0190e6.png

I think it would be great to implement. my maglev gets so much use, and a primed version would be well worth the forma~ (I wonder how much this thread will blow up, unlike my gun kata thread I spent a month perfecting XD)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bkdp08638sgxog6/modtemplate.zip <if you want to make your own mod designs, free of charge, compatible with both gimp and photoshop.

Edited by nubnubbud

I am not sure if you are being serious, but Maglev already is on every one of my frames (it is frequently the first or second mod I put on). Primed Maglev would be even more OP.

I'm not sure if I'm serious or not. but it's an idea, and in the development of anything, no idea should be left unsaid, and unknown so... PRIME ALL THE THINGS

This hs to be a troll post right?

Directional Melee achieves all the transport I ever ned.. combine that with wall springs.. andwhen exactly are you going to need more.. I already can move so far that I haven't found a space large enough t required a dual directional launch to cross it?

This hs to be a troll post right?

Directional Melee achieves all the transport I ever ned.. combine that with wall springs.. andwhen exactly are you going to need more.. I already can move so far that I haven't found a space large enough t required a dual directional launch to cross it?

well, huge wall springs are going away, and they're redoing most of the parkour apparently. this mod might be really useful in the future.

BUT IMAGINE PRIMED RUSH

Edited by nubnubbud

well, huge wall springs are going away, and they're redoing most of the parkour apparently. this mod might be really useful in the future.

BUT IMAGINE PRIMED RUSH

I'd definitely take maglev over rush,  maglev is essentially the medium between stamina and sprint speed, as it provides a small burst of speed with stamina recovery. it also has several more specific advantages like working well with super jump and the like.