Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There An Update Today..?

Darjian

I am still at work trying to find out before going home.....Jeez, I just realized how pathetic that  is.

See ya!

You arent alone, Tenno.  We are many, but we are one.

Same.

At least you get to go home...  Friday night is patch night and my wife decides to have a "nice dinner" (read long and boring) with "friends" after work...

sigh...

I am still at work trying to find out before going home.....Jeez, I just realized how pathetic that  is.

See ya!

Oh thank god I am not alone in this!

What I usually do is go home first, start the downloading process and head out for the night.

The reason why I do it this way is because of "Infinite Update Failed loop" I experience every update since U7, and it may actually take up to 4 hours to update.

Edited by Spinner187

It's Friday people. Reinforcement day! Plus they've been teasing something big for two days. Of course there's a patch.

That teasing is more than likely about update 8 not today's patch.

Also, to whomever said it was pathetic to be at work trying to find info on the patch... which is more pathetic? That or sitting at home not working waiting for a patch? ;)

Get your RL grinding done so you can get to dat gud grind Tenno!

Remember, "today" is a term relative to DE time - and those handsome fellows and stunning ladies work on Eastern Standard Time, so GMT-5. Right now, it is 17:18 (05:18pm for those not used to 24h format) in DE country. All signs are still good for the update. Usually, just before they get rolled out, someone (looking at you, guy with the NERF Raider and the completely wrong Recon CS6 clip!) has something that needs to go in.

And then Steve rips his shirt apart, blazes on the closest table with a mighty roar and suddenly: update.

That's how it usually goes.

Remember, "today" is a term relative to DE time - and those handsome fellows and stunning ladies work on Eastern Standard Time, so GMT-5. Right now, it is 17:18 (05:18pm for those not used to 24h format) in DE country. All signs are still good for the update. Usually, just before they get rolled out, someone (looking at you, guy with the NERF Raider and the completely wrong Recon CS6 clip!) has something that needs to go in.

And then Steve rips his shirt apart, blazes on the closest table with a mighty roar and suddenly: update.

That's how it usually goes.

Sooooo you are saying Steve Hulks out? Only with Pink Spandex Shorts instead of Purple?

Fluffanutter