The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apparently, Corpus Are Skaters Now

Renegade343

So, I was doing a Corpus Extermination Mission on Pluto, and I met a modular Corpus enemy with a Lecta (I think it was the Nul Scrambus). He gave chase, and it turns out that he skates around the place to chase me (as in: Actually skating, with his movements reflecting real life roller staking). 

Looks like energy skating is a Corpus sport now. 

I'm... I'm pretty sure that's not news. Didn't the devs mention it at least once before the update?

I dunno, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I just swear I remember the devs already told us they'd have skates. But I can't remember when they said that. It might have been in the stream where they demo'd the new corpus. I think that was the last one.

Edit: Found it. Devstream 60. https://youtu.be/gsqKugvQHkk?t=39m5s Let it play for a little bit, they show up.

Edited by Archeyef

I'm... I'm pretty sure that's not news. Didn't the devs mention it at least once before the update?

I dunno, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I just swear I remember the devs already told us they'd have skates. But I can't remember when they said that. It might have been in the stream where they demo'd the new corpus. I think that was the last one.

yup he was a flying skater :P

Edit: Found it. Devstream 60. https://youtu.be/gsqKugvQHkk?t=39m5s Let it play for a little bit, they show up.

I did watch it, and all I saw was him kicking, then getting stunlocked by Valkyr.