Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sensei The Legendary Tenno!

emblema

6YyuGy6.jpg

STORY LINE :

During The Battle Gradivus Grineer vs Corpus the Tenno's alias with enemy
        to create a diversion to retrieve in cryo-sleep the lengendary rare tennos  
        paying the price on loosing some common tennos.

Retrieved Tenno : SENSEI

ABILITY'S :

1 - HUNDRED SWORDS

2 - REVERSE SHIELD

3 - SUMMON PET

4 - LASER SPIN

ABILITY DESCRIPTION :

1 - HUNDRED SWORDS : this ability gives a frontal attack of Hundred laser Swords, 
            if the enemy survives this attack gets knock down. 
        2 - REVERSE SHIELD : this ability  shields around the tenno reflecting all hits 
            or damage attack back to enemys , Shield wear out after several hits.
        3 - SUMMON PET : this ability SummonS a walking friendly pet that benefits the 
            charecter with heals over time and  energy regen, also pet attacks under
            crucial moments.
        4 - LASER SPIN : is a Storng ability that gives a 360 degree Laser Spin attack
            slicing in half all opponents in a 50 feet radius.

I hope you like my character i construct him keeping the tenno criteria.
          More outstanding lengendary rare tennos are coming up soon! by Emblema .
qG6WMb4.jpg
TNglgTX.jpg
MOKuDsQ.jpg
vRGmYVz.jpg

Well if we're gonna go with "legendary" and godlike Frames...I mean, we're already packing one that can control death itself and another that controls antimatter--something that could just ruin the universe if used improperly. Guess this isn't far off. I personally want to see a return to more concrete concepts like the electric and fire powers versus abstract such as "engineer" or "death." Idk if anyone agrees but I just feel like I was so excited when I heard about Nyx and Frost (Psychic and Ice) and then blew my lid over how excited I was over Saryn and Banshee (Poison and Sound). That's exciting to me because those are things. Even Rhino and Trinity, arguably the most abstract of the originals focus on physical might and life energy, and that's pretty abstract (I myself play Rhino as a main).

Again, maybe I'm not making sense, but I don't think we can top ourselves with powers when we have death and antimatter...

Well if we're gonna go with "legendary" and godlike Frames...I mean, we're already packing one that can control death itself and another that controls antimatter--something that could just ruin the universe if used improperly. Guess this isn't far off. I personally want to see a return to more concrete concepts like the electric and fire powers versus abstract such as "engineer" or "death." Idk if anyone agrees but I just feel like I was so excited when I heard about Nyx and Frost (Psychic and Ice) and then blew my lid over how excited I was over Saryn and Banshee (Poison and Sound). That's exciting to me because those are things. Even Rhino and Trinity, arguably the most abstract of the originals focus on physical might and life energy, and that's pretty abstract (I myself play Rhino as a main).

Again, maybe I'm not making sense, but I don't think we can top ourselves with powers when we have death and antimatter...

Well Lord the concept of legendary(warframe)is  by the unique strong skills and looks ,we are not talking about a god warframe with insane powers ,  i made it pretty much simply but unique by the way this is not the  only  warframe i planed to design  i have already 4 great charecters incoming and the power are going to look cool unique and powerful  i hope you like my new tenno's  ;) .