Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

How do you turn off razer synapse?

Go to the bottom right corner of your screen, hit the up arrow to open system tray, right click the green cloud, close razer synapse. This is only if you actually have it installed. It doesnt come with windows or anything if thats what you were wondering.

TURN OFF RAZER SYNAPSE. If you are having this problem and you have Razer synapse on, you can turn it off and download the update :D You can turn it back on after the update.

This is a band aid fix at best.

ONE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CLOSE THIS PROGRAM TO PLAY THE GAME, DE.

I sometimes restart Warframe or my computer multiple times a day, and razer synapse is on my startup list to make my life simpler.

It has a host of customizations for my mouse, including hotkeys for running my mic, macros I use in other programs, etc.

Turning it on and off is not something I want to do for the rest of my Warframe loving life. 

It's effectively like turning my mouse on and off in order to play.

As this seems to be a fairly common issue, could we at least get a reason as to WHY it's incompatible with your launcher?

I find this situation a bit frustrating.

my launcher says

udate failed

downloaded data was corrupted

the udate will be restarted shorthy

what problem is this

I have the same issue.

But i have neither razer products or downloading through steam. how can this be resolved? verifying and optimizing doesnt seem to help. 

• 2 weeks later...

update failed ....

i have razer products but dont have synapse installed i just run on old drivers. 

tried turning off 64 bit client ...didnt work 

it looks like it tries to update ...goes to 50 percent after jumping back and forth and than gives the error message 

same for me as well.....

what on earth is wrong lol

The problem is  whit this new release, I can,t install the game.

I,ve try to install the game 2 times whit client, and when it get to the ,,new release,, i get error ,,data corrupt,, .

After that I go and download the standalone version and i get same error ,,data corrupt,,

In conclusion the ,,new release,, have some install problem that need urgent fix.

P.S.

The client and standalone version were taken from Warframe site, the install was made whit antivirus and firewall off, in admin mod.

Sistem; windows 7 64b , connection speed 1Mb/sec , cpu amd fx6300, 8g ram ddr3, gpu 2X hd7790, hdd 1Xsata3 360g.

Go to the bottom right corner of your screen, hit the up arrow to open system tray, right click the green cloud, close razer synapse. This is only if you actually have it installed. It doesnt come with windows or anything if thats what you were wondering.

quien me puede traducir esto al español?

:V plox

quien me puede traducir esto al español?

:V plox

El dijo que cierres la interface de razer si es que lo tienes instalado.

I and a lot of people are getting this problem on the update with this error ERROR UPDATE LAUCHER: ERRO_INTERNET_TIMEOUT  i hope if you can help us :)

Edited by Z3ox

I am having an issue with the Launcher as well. I run a minimum of background programs and do not have Razor. but within a few minutes of starting a mission warframe will kick me out and close. No error message just shuts down. When I run the troubleshooter it says that my Launcher is Incompatible for running the game?? 

Would really like an answer is to what to do for a fix. I have enjoyed watching my son play on xbox1 and thought it would be fun to play on PC....guess I was wrong!! Help please.