Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

My try right now resulted in downloading update up to 20% with up to ~5MBs. Then it stopped. Completly. After some time launcher switched to "checking for new content" found around 40mb (ignoring the over 500mb of the update) and then after downloading that 40mb launcher says it cant download some files.

EDIT: Second try stopped at 10% i get this message:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

EDIT2:

After waiting some time i tried again and managed to get to 50% but then same thing happens

Edited by Bezeloth

I keep getting the 

"Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

The update will be restarted shortly..

I have retied the update now 3 times... to no avail.

Update:

Restarted computer, downloaded update fine.

Edited by Curdic

This is what the launcher tells Help DE THank you :) I restarted it for 3 times :)

logo.png

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly.

SAME PROBLEM

Tried everything, every single sentences they told me, either my friends who plays in oceania region and also the forum..

I'm addicted to this game and lately i've been not playing for nearly 2 months because the error checking new content..

Please, after i saw chroma in the wiki and youtube, i just want to play, i already tried everything with hardwork to fix this issue...

I'm from indonesia, my download and upload speed is fine, i've experienced this issue since limbo update but when void trader update, the issues come again and worst thing is it wont fixed like limbo and mesa update i already tried..

Please DE Fix our issue, i've just wanted to play, is there anything wrong with that ?

Pardon my english, and thanks..

Same here, do every thing but not work. This problem appear after limbo update, i just do the simple thing is delete all warframe file in application data, locate C and reinstall game, the game auto create new file in Application data and finish the update.

But this way not work now, so i delete every thing and redowload all the game. And this is STILL NOT WORK, IT STOP DOWNLOAD AT MIDDLE 50% AND SHUT DOW.

So i give up, cant do any thing else now.

• 2 weeks later...

its stuck on *checking for new content* and doesnt seem to want to move past this on the launcher, and when i try to close it out and open it again, it says that its still running when its clearly not....why is it doing that?

same here. anyone else having this problem? ( stuck on checking for new content.. )

Edited by GoAraMiho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same here. anyone else having this problem? ( stuck on checking for new content.. )

yes, I have the same problem.  there are also a couple of other posts about it.  Even after a clean reinstall Im still stuck on checking new content.