Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phase 1: Melee Weapon Concept Submissions

[DE]Rebecca

Faction: Grineer

Brief Description: Single Fist - GRINEER PILE BUNKER

- Simple, crude, compact. This offshoot of a common mining implement has become commonplace around Grineer mining sites as a proven and "effective" terror tool in the subjugation of unwitting nearby colonies.

The GPB is a single fist, thrusting/punch weapon.

Normal attacks are typical puncture strikes.

Charging the weapon deals horrific pneumatic drill assisted punch-through damage, delivering force in a forward column.

Original Artwork: *edit! added action an action shot just to give some more semblance of what she does! Thanks for all the kind words everyone!*

GnC8V8o.jpg

16mLzCm.jpg

This is so awesome. It would be cool if it did moderate impact, better puncture and okay slash in default punches, but on charge attacks had really high puncture and impact with lower slash. I dunno, some variable stats for it's different states would be cool. This weapon has my vote, by far.

THOSE SWORDS TENO ARE THE SWORDS WITH TE BEST SPID EVER.5X HIGHER SPEED THAN FANG AND JUST 2X LOWR DMG THAN FANG AND FANG  PRIME + THEY ARE GIWING 20+ HEAT DMG AND THEY HAWE 200 CLIP.TENOO THE BANGDORS ARE ONE OF THE BEST TAKETHEM AND BE  THE BEST KILL TE ENEMIES AND SHOW THEM WHO IS THE BEST! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1393906470858171&set=a.1390210504561101.1073741826.100007164932208&type=1&theater

Name: Sanata's Claws

Kills any enemy in just a hit!

When the player hits the ground, earth quake occurs depending upon  the energy.

Converts enemy into steam when its fully charged.

Thrusters charge the claws to hit the enemy hard.

Escapes from teh battlefield using the thrusters...

(Im only a 14 yr old kid... All i can do :p)

Tears the enemy apart using the thrusters when it is charged(hold e)

grabs the enemy using the claws.... bla bla bla....

By, Fredrik Parker....

idk where i can put the pic........

hold on guys

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rvgrja97wzl6tu/dfhycd.png

Edited by FredrikXXV

Faction: Infestation

Brief Description: Dual talon   , this weapon is alive , it was a kind of infestation to tenno. In the first period of tenno,those great Warriors through Infection them self to get this deadly weapon, if they fail, they will die. Now lotus find that by install control module and neural sensors to suppression the out of control of infestation. Make your chose, tenno.

(excuse me for my bad english lol)

Original Artwork: cNOd0WX.jpg

Warframe needs so much more of these concepts *W*

Faction: tenno/lotus.

Description: a Two-handed sword with an Ether/glass blade reinforced with metal on sides.  Metal has an ornament or Lotus symbol (ornament would fit best). Made for swings or for charge sort of Gram replacer/grade up.

Untitled-1_zps41af69c6.jpg

edit: grammar

why does this remind me of Samurai Jack...?

Discription: A two handed wrecking ball weapon. It has been engineered to radiate EMP to crush foes with high shields. Each Charge attack left on the ground or wall will leave behind a temporary small magetic field. While possesing this weapon the wielder loses 1/3 of their shield.

RO9R4CO.jpg?1

FQpviLj.jpg

Deviant Art Account: http://glamgrave.deviantart.com/#

Weapon Name: Kristo

Weapon Faction: Tenno

Description: This Tenno recreation of an ancient orokin weapon based on the rapier.  The one-handed weapon is gripped like a sword, but features more stabbing attacks (puncture) and frequent criticals (and status) to make up for the lower damage of it's fast attacks.

Z20Gsf7.jpg

Faction : Ancient Orokin

Description :
Phoenix
- no grip type of weapon , blades that hovers / floats behind warframe - resembling wings, edges of blades made of ether
to not reduce visibilty, ether blades could be retractable, and extend only on combat, otherwise only blade emitting "hilt" would be visible floating behind the back of Tenno
guarding - blades come in front of warframe to form a shield
slide attack - blades spin around warframe
charged attack - hmm pincer type ? both wings acting like scissors
normal attack - slash or puncture

9b2Pdwn.jpg

qzRHSbm.jpg

ps. Like most people I'm no artist and can't even draw straight line, but I haven't seen in this thread similiar weapon, so I thought that I can at least give an idea to community, maybe someone will do something awesome with it

pps. I would love to give some "wings" to Warframes :D

ppps. If not floating, maybe infested type attached to back, something like Dr. Octopus tentacles, or spider legs ?

Edited by tocorro

I have an idea but lack the resources and artistic ability to bring it to life, so I'll just explain it. I was thinking the new melee weapon should be Tenno Dual Dao Swords. These are perfect because they are 2 full-length swords that only take up "the space" of one sword, rather than having the smaller dagger version like those currently in the game. As for the attack animation, the classic 3-part windmill would be sufficient for shredding Grineer dogs to shreds. The sliding animation and jump animation would be the same as the current dual swords.

-Windmill:

-Sheathed: http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/5405973/il_570xN.248587283.jpg

Name: Ramah (pronounced rah-mah)

Faction: Grineer (frontier)

Grip-type: unique sling-grip (shown in attached image)

Description:

A new take on a thrown weapon, with a quick charge time and no delay on a "return", yet only a small amount of impact damage per pellet.

Lore:

An improvised sling made by Grineer troops on Earth, the Ramah is woven from plant fibers and has been designed to throw polished ferrite pellets, a plentiful resource on Earth.

Picture:

http://i.imgur.com/SvSYa2b.jpg

Brief Description: Single Fist - GRINEER PILE BUNKER

- Simple, crude, compact. This offshoot of a common mining implement has become commonplace around Grineer mining sites as a proven and "effective" terror tool in the subjugation of unwitting nearby colonies.

The GPB is a single fist, thrusting/punch weapon.

Normal attacks are typical puncture strikes.

Charging the weapon deals horrific pneumatic drill assisted punch-through damage, delivering force in a forward column.

Original Artwork: *edit! added action an action shot just to give some more semblance of what she does! Thanks for all the kind words everyone!*

GnC8V8o.jpg

16mLzCm.jpg

awesome concept, this should really be in the game. :)

Kind of like these 2 mashed together, so that the blade goes along the forearm and wrist and past the hand.

http://s1031.photobucket.com/user/vdprime/media/armsuff_zps770dbe62.png.html

I tried to link the picture with Silverbones' picture bb code, but the forum said I wasn't allowed to, so ah well.

It would be on both arms and would deal mostly slash, some puncture and not much impact damage. This would be a Tenno weapon and be relatively fast, and good normal attack damage.

You are kinda sorta thinking of Bounty Hunter from Dota. :P

Faction: Tenno 

Description: A small wrist device on both arms that retracts a medium blade when using melee, so instead of a held item, this melee item acts as an extension of the Tenno's arms. (an extremely sharp extension) Which DE could make with endless attack animation possibilities, from stabbing like motions to slash motions 

Art: Not the most artistic but here 

r14daRX.png

"PSI-JITTE"

Faction:Tenno,  dagger sized tool. 

PSI-JITTE is designed like a Japanese famous weapon breaker.

Formed by the same materials which makes Warframes.

It amplifies psychic power of the frame, to catch enemy's attacks and

lead them to self-destruction.

(Original note is written by Japanese, I wish my translations are right. thank you.)

wJdJYlC.jpg

"PSI-JITTE"

Faction:Tenno,  dagger sized tool. 

PSI-JITTE is designed like a Japanese famous weapon breaker.

Formed by the same materials which makes Warframes.

It amplifies psychic power of the frame, to catch enemy's attacks and

lead them to self-destruction.

(Original note is written by Japanese, I wish my translations are right. thank you.)

wJdJYlC.jpg

^^ Your tenno artwork is very nice :D

Faction: Tenno

Brief Description: This "weapon" like dog is always near the Tenno, and with the skill of teleport he can always catch up. This weapon gives a new gameplay, is very unique and audacious. Inspired on Earth's real creatures its a link between humanity of Tenno and technologycal combat life.

Original Artwork:

2q3xcls.jpg

Faction : Tenno

Grip : I'm pretty sure this would require a variation of the Ankryos animations or its own animations.  Otherwise it functions pretty much like a punching weapon.

Added second picture, glad people like the idea!
NwzpiPT.png

p0q8RQo.png

OMG this looks so tight..  I want it now devs..... Make it do like a aoe spin move.. add some reach mod on it lol...