Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Uglies Of Warframe

ZT0100

Some things in this game that just bug me.. enough for me to create this thread to show the world.

Volt's helmet( the one on the right)

VoltPack.png

makes me think of this type of hair style/ baldness.

P1020840.JPG

And then we have Saryn's Chlora helmet

Saryn_Chlora.png

Which reminds me of.... Jigsaw!

jigsaw.jpg

You may or may not agree with me, but I want to know what are some things that irritate you about the art in this game.

The Warframes all have a very unique art style that has not been done in gaming before, as such many gamers struggled to accept it when it first came out, especially younger gamers, who weren't very keen on playing because of how odd the Warframes look. 

It is understandable if you do not appreciate the way they look, as it is a unique style, but if you don't like it, then play another game. These things are not subject to change, as there's nothing wrong with them. They are all as intended by the artists.

As said above, beauty is subjective, and since this thread does not provide any valid feedback that can be used, it will not be tolerated in this forum.

Do not try to force your opinion on other players who enjoy the style just because you are too immature to appreciate it.

This thread will now be locked.