Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Marelok In The Future?

Mordavia1982

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys that disapproves the Twin Marelok... But do you remember the Livestream where DE show us the Grinlok and the Marelok? They showed us a render of a Twin Marelok in that Livestream ;)

But wait! Don't need to be outraged just yet. Continue reading.

Don't forget the trend of a dual pistol being +50% rof, -50% accuracy, +50% longer reload and 2x clip size. I highly doubt that'd make the duals anymore op than the single. See the AkBronco Prime. They will come out with some attributes that will balance the final damage output, the DPS will be basically the same, from now on Dual/Twin/Ak weapons will have pretty much the same DPS as their single counterpart. It's a matter of choosing if you want more accuracy and damage per shot with a faster reload, or a larger magazine with longer reload and less damage per shot but higher rate of fire.

Personally, i would love to get a Twin Marelok. Those gunslinger pistols were born to be dual wielded!! Oh by the way, that spin firing and reload animation is amazing, very cool, i don't know why so much hate.

Edited by RexSol

I wonder if they are ever going to give us triple guns. that.....would be interesting

It be strange having a rhino holding a gun in his mouth and firing it or placing it on his foot and stomp to shoot it.

Edited by genclaymore

• 1 month later...

When the Mareloks were first introduced in a livestream, the concept art showed Dual Versions of it at first.

I'll try to find the image, but when the Marelok first came out, I had high hopes it would be a standalone dual version like the Gremlins.

Hopes crushed :C

(srsly DE, moar standalone akimbo weps liek the stilettos and gremlins pls)

EDIT: Couldn't find image, but you can see it in Devstream 22

Here's the exact link where it shows up: http://youtu.be/CNtzE7BTUV8?t=53m38s

Edited by DarknightK

honestly, I think that's an image showcasing/displaying the marelok from different angles only... unfortunately

Well, it did say "the Dual pistols", and I even think Geoff/whoever said that they were in fact dual pistols during the devstream.

Twin Mareloks either way, would be total badassery.