Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❈ Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop ❈

Jithvan

DdiXYeL.png

K33EXco.png

Hey guys!
My Old Emblem Thread Died so I thought I'd Make a Better and Proper One in the form of a Shop.
If anyone wants any Clan Emblems done for Your Clan, post on this thread what you would like it to look like and I will message it to you!
Please send me pictures to refer to to make sure that I can make the exact logo you want!

I will message you a ready to upload version, and an High Definition Version if required.

I don't need to be paid anything.
I love making emblems and I do this from the bottom of my heart.
But if you guys would like to go ahead and give me something for my work, anything is accepted (mods, plat or just with just plain respect) as I use my precious time just to make these emblems for you :)

Sold:
Clan Emblems

RHz3gWf.png

Alliance Emblems
nzi1Nf5.pngXlNIlTS.pnggBkTmNI.pnguKlvhJC.pngufu4Owe.png

For Sale:
j908jq.jpg243m4jm.jpghyDY1PM.pngjoGEe6U.pngMbyofd9.pngpFgWnh5.pngNAevC6m.png

Images on Sale Can Be Edited to Suit your Needs, so feel free to let me know exactly what you want!

*Do Not Steal any of the Above. If you do, A Support Ticket Will Be Sent to a Moderator for The Emblem to be Taken down.*

So Message me with your request!

Feel Free to Check Out my Fan Art! 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/159937-%E2%88%B0-jithvans-fan-art-%E2%88%B0/

Click here to See What Other Work I Have Done for the Community!

Edited by Jithvan

If two of the Same Emblem Is Uploaded the Real Owner of whom the Emblem was mean't for has the right to submit a Support Ticket with the consent of the Creator for the stolen one to be removed, as far as I know.

How do you sell these emblems? Through plat? I thought we can't trade for non-trade items. 

I Sell them for anything, you decide whether you want to pay me or not.

Anything people give me for my work will be accepted as a donation not as a payment. I am not a greedy milk I just do this as a hobby and I am grateful to the rare few that are willing to give me plat for my work.

The last few that I made an Emblem for decided to give me mods that I don't have, as a token of thanks.... I am grateful for that.

The people before that gave nothing but a simple "Thank You" as a reply...... I am equally grateful for that too.

Got a request for you from a PS4. We would like a pair of golden wings centered on a celtic style cross all within a thin golden circle. My clan mate wanted the cross to have a decent amount of red too it but your the artist. I think he'd be happy with anything as long as it showed up well lol. Since we are ps4 I don't know how we could thank you in anything other than words though.

Got a request for you from a PS4. We would like a pair of golden wings centered on a celtic style cross all within a thin golden circle. My clan mate wanted the cross to have a decent amount of red too it but your the artist. I think he'd be happy with anything as long as it showed up well lol. Since we are ps4 I don't know how we could thank you in anything other than words though.

Sure think i'll get right on it

I've a rough draft of a clan emblem. Do you think you could edit, touch it up or give me some guidance with it?

I'm no expert at this and you seem far more talented with the emblems than I feel I am.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqblummvcttlj4w/SPESS%20MEHREEN%20emblem.png

Oh my holy booben potatoes, I will get right to work on it and I will send it to you via message.

I Just Finished Anashar_Vicis_Educis's Emblem, I am almost done with yours and It will be messaged to you shortly.

So I'm a little closer to what I'm looking for.

Round symbol (Circle at the outside). A F in the circle maybe standing a little over and than a lightning bold through the middle of it reaching out of the circle at the top and bottom.

If you could help with this would be great!

So I'm a little closer to what I'm looking for.

Round symbol (Circle at the outside). A F in the circle maybe standing a little over and than a lightning bold through the middle of it reaching out of the circle at the top and bottom.

If you could help with this would be great!

Sure thing i'll get right to work on it