Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gundamframe #1: Volt Deathscythe

Brynslustafir

I've decided to model my frames after my favorite Gundams, here's my first creation. Volt Deathscythe.

Here's the Gundam itself: 

7h690Ox.jpg

VRWlo81.jpg

6mgk3OS.jpg

And here's my new Volt Deathscythe

eCsprNj.jpg

ZFdWCzJ.jpg

eGH2MaN.jpg

I matched up the colors as accurately as I could. I wanted to make it work with the immortal skin but the chest pattern was just all wrong, so I used Volts standard skin. I think it actually turned out pretty well. Reaper primes double blades are what hold it all together, since the gundam has a very similar scythe design. The new armor pieces are also very important, since they add just the right amount of yellow trim.

What do the rest of you think?

The next one will either be Master Gundam or Gundam Maxter, using Nekros and Rhino respectively. As soon as we get those Bladed Tonfas I plan to make a Shadow Gundam out of my Frost. 

Ok, so I did some more experimentation and I simply can't get any other combination to work as well as this one. Too bad, I guess I'll just wait for the bladed tonfas so I can make the frost shadow gundam. 

Edited by Plasmaface

I'm thinking I might try to replicate something from G Gundam next, but there's a whole lot to choose from. It will be hard to choose which one I want to do next.

What do the rest of you think?

I think I might try Gundam Maxter next. Furax would work great for that...

You can do it...With the help of KYOJI!!!!

Edited by (PS4)Crakrokstedy

e88f146d20a6573210bf34e924d56ab412635371

Yes the resurrection of the dark gundam is at hand.

I wonder if I can make the master gundam out of my Nekros... I'll have to try that after my lectures today. I bet I could use Kogake to make a Darkness Finger effect too. 

Edited by Plasmaface