Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantum Entanglement - Ancient Clan - Active Drama-Free Teamspeak Community - [Open Recruitment]

Lediard

Hi, 

If you have 2 spots open, me and a friend would like to join. We play on the GMT +2 timezone, during the afternoons/nights. We're both college students, and started playing about a month ago. I'm level 8 and he's level 6. We play about the same, but I leveled stuff up while he mostly plays nova. We both used teamspeak before. Can you please add me ingame?

Hey,

Not sure how many spots you have left, but if you are able to squeeze me in, I would be honored.

I am a Mastery Rank 7, and probably will be until the end of time, since I like to use my one build. I have been playing Warframe for over a year, and am familiar with every aspect of it. Nowadays, I just hop on recruiting and offer my services to anyone that needs it.

I'm also familiar with Teamspeak, I use it on a Minecraft server I sometimes go on. :P

If you have any spots left,  I'd love to become a part of the community.

Thanks!

Edited by Vras

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'd like to join your clan. Mastery Rank 6 and have been for a while :P

- I'm familiar with Teamspeak, Raidcall, etc. 

- I have over 100 hours logged in the game and my average cipher time is 6 sec.

I added you in-game already and I hope you'll accept me as a new member to your clan :3

Hello, hoping to join your clan i'm firebot779 in game I'm an avid warframe player I know a good number of ins and outs of warframe I'm MR 12 I have 296 hours according to warframe but according to steam I have 461 hours, anyhow reason I wish to join is due to me looking for a new clan since I spend alot of time on warframe but rarely spend any time with a clan (since I don't have) anyhow shoot me a message when you can

IGN: Duhadventure

MR: 8

Hours Played: 418 (At time of post)

Warframes (In order of obtainment): Excalibur 30, Nekros 30, Oberon 22, Trinity 13, Vauban 14, Nova 24, Mirage 14, Hydroid 16, Ash 2, Limbo 30, and Nyx Prime 7, Banshee 1, Frost Prime 8, Mesa 6

Edited by duhadventure

Hello, I'm very interested in joining. I've been playing Warframe off and on since late CBT, and currently i'm mastery rank 12 with 550+ hours logged according to steam. I'm also familiar with Teamspeak and own a working headset. I've been in a few moon clans that were mostly dysfunctional and chaotic. I very much so like the idea of a clan never exceeding the storm tier and would like to be apart of a organized community.

Edited by Zeroethan

So to take even the slightest pressure off of leid, I'm also going to recruit. Again, we're looking for active people, familiar with Teamspeak, and ready to participate in events (not that much, just enough to let us retain our title). PM me (preferably in the forums) or comment on this thread and I'll get to you ASAP.

Welcome to all the new members today! We still have more room and are looking for new members in preparation for this weekends upcoming event. We have been around for over a year placing first in the very first two events and are looking at aiming for that once again. Currently accepting players of any experience level. Feel free to leave a post in this thread, PM me on the forums or add me in game on Sedant.

inv. im rank 3 new at warframe , but i am fine .. ty

• 4 weeks later...