Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Are The Uru And Imperator Syandana's "floatiness" Being Fixed At All?

__Kanade__

Imperator seems like it almost fits on most frames, but it's still floating on many of them, and the Uru is just floating on every frame.

It's best you guys wait to release these types of "heavy" syandanas and make sure they all fit each frame respectively. Your still just creating them and throwing them into the game.

This isn't a high priority thing, I just want to know if these are being looked as said many livestreams ago or if they have been ignored again.

Cause if you guys release another one of these "heavy" syandanas and it's still floating on almost every frame, I will not buy it and I already have the Imperator and Uru cause I thought they were going to get fixed long ago ( long before the Imperator was released ). And for the most part the Imperator only seems to fit Excaliber but still a bit floaty.

33l2edk.png

123r75y.png

Edited by __Kanade__

I think that a DE-person replied to a topic regarding Uru Syandana, especially on smaller frames like Nova. He said that he tried scaling it down 75% and it worked much better on her, so they might start working on making them have specific size depending on the Warframe. I think it's not in their priority, but it's a plan.

I can't find the topic though, so if someone can, please link the post here!

I think that a DE-person replied to a topic regarding Uru Syandana, especially on smaller frames like Nova. He said that he tried scaling it down 75% and it worked much better on her, so they might start working on making them have specific size depending on the Warframe. I think it's not in their priority, but it's a plan.

I can't find the topic though, so if someone can, please link the post here!

That's good information hear. DE listens and makes plans accordingly, even if at times it's not at the top of their list, they still give it the time of day.

Have been waiting for these to be fixed for quite a while.

Considering how expensive the Uru can be I would've expected it to be addressed sooner. Just need to get rid of the invisible bump... Bad place on some frames too for the imperator.

Edited by Naith

That brings up an interesting solution, scaling the size of the syandanas according to the specific frame, were already seeing it with the armor chest piece, looks larger on frames like Excaliber and Rhino, but smaller on other frames like Nova and Valkyr and it works. This way it keeps the chest piece from standing out as much as if it had the same size found on Excaliber where it would most likely be sticking out on the sides.

Edited by __Kanade__

Hey folks, this fix is going to take a while longer. We can adjust the scale of the mesh, but at the moment, the cloth physics does not scale to match. We're continuing to work on a solution for this, but I don't have an ETA at this time.