Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Isn't The Event Codex Updated?

APBladeX

Ever since the Cicero Crisis, I've been wondering where the other events were in the Codex, as they provided background story and a bit of lore. Strolling through the wiki, I've developed a list of events that aren't currently in the Codex: (remember, these are the events NOT in the Codex, thus not in the actual chronological order)

Chronological order: 

1. Fusion MOA

2. Artifact Defense

3. Informant

4. Hunt for Alad V (and the Zanuka Project)

5. Oxium Espionage

6. Tethra's Doom (Project Tethra/Return of the Fomorians)

7. Silence Vay Hek (follow up to Tethra's Doom)

8. Specters of Liberty (Red Veil)

Other events:

1. A Favor for Darvo (the Stalker)

2. Ties That Bind

3. Suspicious Shipments (prelude to upcoming Alad V event)

-upcoming Alad V event-

4. Captain Vor's Prize (coming soon?)

Edited by APBladeX

Yes all of these should be included and organized properly, also renamed properly. I had to suggest to bring back the Arid Fear victory result codex entry for them to actually add it (it had valuable information on how the Phobos base was revealed, how could that be left out in the first place?).

Also, it would be a good idea to bring back the simple lore entries on factions that were there before the Codex was introduced. It gave nice information and are good introduction to the enemy we're facing. Right now, to get those information, you have to go to the wiki instead, which defeats the purpose of the in-game Codex and what DE wanted it to include.

Edited by Casardis

I'll agree that the codex needs a certain amount of love if it's going to fulfill its intended role.

I'm betting that DE has plans to package some TLC for the Codex with Update 14. If they don't already, I'd be willing to accept a U14 delay for this.

I,ve only been playing for 3 or 4 weeks now and was running round earth collecting scans of plants to make antitoxins to complete the Cicero quest as instructed in the codex,,,but after joining a clan i,m being told the event is over ,,,is it over and done with ? and if so why am i able to add vials of antitoxins to the mixer or whatever it is on earth? if i can do all the things that the codex is saying then how can the event be over,,?

does anyone know which types of antitoxin is required to complete it? so i can at least see if it still works? and see if i get anything for it