Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yo, We Heard You Like Misa, So We Put Misas By Your Misas So You Can Misa While You Misa!

VioDuskar

I Love It, Thanks DE, wont ever drop this combo now.

u39hteq.jpg

Edit: sorry it wasnt better quality, was busy surviving.

agreed, infinitely. I feel a bit bad though, I know some people that missed misa and really want one (considering it's pretty damn epic among the syandanas), it'd be nice to see it back sometime for people that missed ember prime, maybe as one of the accessory packs in the future.

Isn't the new purchasable syandana just a smaller Misa+Yomo syandana?

pics of what you're talking about?

if you mean the new prime access accessory it's the sugatra hanging off my ichors in the OP, there is no new prime syandana

Edited by VioDuskar

pics of what you're talking about?

if you mean the new prime access accessory it's the sugatra hanging off my ichors in the OP, there is no new prime syandana

Yamako syandana. Sorry not sure if I can post on something that isn't a computer.

This is going to be unbearable, but I like being made of flashbangs.

2823466c5a80a6a24a8b6db8af2a2008.png

The new item is stuffed on the skana, but basically just looks like you're holding a lantern if you use white energy.

EDIT:

Sanity edition:

20b68309c5ec8d1ec955ed3869d47e54.png

Edited by Tekky

More pics please

Coming up. I'll get a better one. Got a weapon request?

I'll be streaming a bit. http://www.twitch.tv/tekmaster99 if you're on the fence about grabbing the pack. No problem swapping junk around to give you guys some fashion-y-ish-ness...ness...

used a fire-red-orange color this time to get rid of the blinding nonsense. Took the elements off of my Bo to get a better view.

4f027dca1626cae86e4f30430ce14067.png

Edited by Tekky

For the SMALL SUM of only 190+ U.S Dollars you too could have/can have a dangly glowing cape [with $&*&*#(%& broken physics] and dangly glowing mini weapon capes!! [with $&*&*#(%& broken physics]

Watch the shock and awe of others around you when they see how glowy and dangly you look!!

Reap the respect and praise of everyone when they msg 'What type of *%$#$ ^$#$) PAID for Ember Prime pack lolol'

WINNING.

For the SMALL SUM of only 190+ U.S Dollars you too could have/can have a dangly glowing cape [with $&*&*#(%& broken physics] and dangly glowing mini weapon capes!! [with $&*&*#(%& broken physics]

Watch the shock and awe of others around you when they see how glowy and dangly you look!!

Reap the respect and praise of everyone when they msg 'What type of *%$#$ ^$#$) PAID for Ember Prime pack lolol'

WINNING.

+1