Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Prime Could Really Use A Buff

Valafor

I made a topic about this before, but since nothing has changed I suppose it is only appropriate to make another.

The Braton Prime is one of my favorite guns, and I pain-stakingly spent 2 months farming for it (no trading, and had to run litterily 75+ T3 Defenses that went up to wave 20 at the time) and i forma'd the hell out of it. And while it is still a respectable gun, it has lagged behind the rest of the Prime weapons in terms of damage. When i got my hands on the Boltor Prime, I felt no reason to use my Braton Prime as it could not perform as well as the Boltor Prime. hell, my Latron Prime is better now. The Braton Prime needs some minor stat buffs. I have invested 6 forma in my Braton prime, but yet my Boltor Prime with only one forma is doing around the same damage, if not more. That is absolutely absurd. I'm fine with the Boltor Prime being a better weapon than the Braton, as the Boltor is better than the regular Braton, but it should not be THAT much better. 

Or actually admit that the Braton Prime is actually a MK-1 Braton Prime and give us an actual Braton Prime

Hahah... I like this idea

But if we're going down that road, might as well admit that the Brakks we got from the event were actually Brakk Wraiths and the ones from Grustrag Three are regular Brakks. 

Edited by Synikal

Guest Tehnoobshow

Braton Prime is fine. Boltor Prime is OP. That's like comparing any secondary to the Brakk.

The Braton Prime should be doing fine in T3 up to 30 minutes, what exactly are you having problems with?

I made a topic about this before, but since nothing has changed I suppose it is only appropriate to make another.

The Braton Prime is one of my favorite guns, and I pain-stakingly spent 2 months farming for it (no trading, and had to run litterily 75+ T3 Defenses that went up to wave 20 at the time) and i forma'd the hell out of it. And while it is still a respectable gun, it has lagged behind the rest of the Prime weapons in terms of damage. When i got my hands on the Boltor Prime, I felt no reason to use my Braton Prime as it could not perform as well as the Boltor Prime. hell, my Latron Prime is better now. The Braton Prime needs some minor stat buffs. I have invested 6 forma in my Braton prime, but yet my Boltor Prime with only one forma is doing around the same damage, if not more. That is absolutely absurd. I'm fine with the Boltor Prime being a better weapon than the Braton, as the Boltor is better than the regular Braton, but it should not be THAT much better. 

Me too buddy.  Hundreds of T3Def and Capture.  T3Def was 30 waves with no option to leave at 5 waves before. No trading...  So much pain to get Braton Prime.  Out of my 1000 mission hours maybe 20% was used in getting Braton Prime..  Sigh..  the new guys have it so easy with trading now.

Or actually admit that the Braton Prime is actually a MK-1 Braton Prime and give us an actual Braton Prime

I agree.  The "real" Braton Prime would have balanced damage across all 3 types.  I really hope it's made to be at least comparable to the Burston Prime.

Braton Prime is fine. Boltor Prime is OP. That's like comparing any secondary to the Brakk.

The Braton Prime should be doing fine in T3 up to 30 minutes, what exactly are you having problems with?

The Karak out DPS the Braton Prime on both Burst and sustained.

Grakata handily does that as well.

Tetra beats it in sustained.

And they are weapons of Mastery 3 and lower.

If these market weapons beat out a Prime that easily, it is the Prime that is the issue.

The Karak out DPS the Braton Prime on both Burst and sustained.

Grakata handily does that as well.

Tetra beats it in sustained.

And they are weapons of Mastery 3 and lower.

If these market weapons beat out a Prime that easily, it is the Prime that is the issue.

I agree, what is the point even working for such a weapon, well to be honest its crits make up for the lost damage in my builds, hahahahahha

And since it is a prime, and a fine looking one too, it really ought to have at least one polarity out of the box (a V or -- would be excellent). That isn't asking for much for what is otherwise an absurdly sup-par Prime level rifle. +1 to suggestions above. There's no reason to delay buffs to Braton Prime any longer.

And since it is a prime, and a fine looking one too, it really ought to have at least one polarity out of the box (a V or -- would be excellent). That isn't asking for much for what is otherwise an absurdly sup-par Prime level rifle. +1 to suggestions above. There's no reason to delay buffs to Braton Prime any longer.

how long as it been delayed?