Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reward Only Given To Host (Or Key Owner) In Void Missions - (T3 Md, Possibly More)

Maxpowuh

Pretty exactly what the title is. I've run a handful of T3 MDs with my friends, and I'm the only one who's been receiving Reaper Prime blueprints (unsure if this is part of the bug, or bad luck, but every run was that bp). They, as I speak to them on Skype, are not receiving the reward for the mission. Fortunately we didn't receive anything of value, though I did lose two T3 MD keys in the process. Anyways, maybe we had a temporary glitch, but I figure you guys would like to take a look at this anyways. Thank you very much - the update has been awesome thus far.

Pretty exactly what the title is. I've run a handful of T3 MDs with my friends, and I'm the only one who's been receiving Reaper Prime blueprints (unsure if this is part of the bug, or bad luck, but every run was that bp). They, as I speak to them on Skype, are not receiving the reward for the mission. Fortunately we didn't receive anything of value, though I did lose two T3 MD keys in the process. Anyways, maybe we had a temporary glitch, but I figure you guys would like to take a look at this anyways. Thank you very much - the update has been awesome thus far.

This looks like its across all game modes. I just ran 2 Alad V missions and only the host got the frame part

Its not just Def/Surv rewards.  Alerts, invasions, and even credit awards for normal nodes appear to be broken.  I ran the rejuvinate alert just before 15.0.2 with no issue, so I think we can safely say that 15.0.2 pretty much borked mission rewards across the board.

Alas, we must await the glorious Red Text Baron to recsue us. 

Have crossed referenced mission database logs with some posters in this thread's information and forwarded potential areas of concern to dev for investigation.

WEnTLDz.jpg

That's from T4 interception, just before that did a T4 MD where both times only the host and neither other squad members received a reward.