Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No One In Relays

CHunterX

• 3 weeks later...

It might be because there's legitimately no one there when you're around. As-is, there's little activity in a relay aside from the occasional person making a quick stop to cash in Syndicate tokens or when Baro makes his bi-weekly stop at one of 'em.

Even during peak hours, I can usually count the number of players in a relay on one hand unless the trader's there.

Edited by Taranis49

It might be because there's legitimately no one there when you're around. As-is, there's little activity in a relay aside from the occasional person making a quick stop to cash in Syndicate tokens or when Baro makes his bi-weekly stop at one of 'em.

Even during peak hours, I can usually count the number of players in a relay on one hand unless the trader's there.

I have this problem too, and it's not because no-one's around. I tried entering a relay when the trader was there, whilst in a group and through invite from a friend, still ended up alone despite that...

Edited by Grander.Alderman

I think that's mainly just because there really isn't any reason to be there unless the before mention trader or syndicate errands are present. Once darvo shows up and hopefully a lot of other things like the nasdaq/trading room, minigames, weekly events etc.. are present, more people will use them.

I have also seen this happen. In fact, I was able to do business with the void trader, turn in medallions, and access other things. After being in the relay for about 15 min, all of a sudden everybody showed up all at once. Very strange.

Sometimes when i wanna gathering with my clans mate in relay they didnt join in the same place, its like we need hosting the relay too same as Dojo, we actually tried to join in the same region and same place too, but we didnt meet the clansmate its like join the game in different host xD

This happened to me too on the 1st day Baro showed up. I joined relay with party and was alone and no Relay Chat Tab, tried join solo with same issue. All was running perfect, interactions with syndicates, baro, etc... except for empty relay and no chat tab. Also relogging or restarting didnt fix. The day after until today i have no probs.

I also have the same problem. If i try to leave the relay, my game will freeze and i'll have to restart my pc. Furthermore, i can't see the voidtrader in Pluto relay currently :(

Also this:

This happened to me too on the 1st day Baro showed up. I joined relay with party and was alone and no Relay Chat Tab, tried join solo with same issue. All was running perfect, interactions with syndicates, baro, etc... except for empty relay and no chat tab. Also relogging or restarting didnt fix. The day after until today i have no probs.

Edit: Can see him now (also some people in relays), seems like there is some relation to a "new day" ?

Edited by Crescendium

• 7 years later...

Everytime I connect to a relay no one is there. But I can play with other players in missions perfectly fine. But when i go to trade in dojo, bazaar or visit a relay no one is there. It just says 1 when i join. Even though the other player i am trying trade with joined he cant see me