Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crits!

Solanius

Just went through a game where every single bullet from my Akbolto got a red crit.
WHAT HAVE I DONE?

idGUdph.jpg

[Edit 2] HOTFIX 7.10.1- Fixed red damage numbers showing up randomly.

Thanks for the fix, DE!

Edited by Solanius

we should post our loadouts including mods we are currently using to pinpoint the origin of the issue

Rank 26 untatoed Akbolto

+10% Freeze,

+120% Damage,

+20% Armor Pen.

+80% multishot.

Have a Shade with Level 4 Ghost in it, too.

Edited by Solanius

I noticed this happening with my Paris too. Will see if I can get an answer from Rebecca (Though I think she's gone to bed for the night - well-deserved rest, in my opinion).

I don't think these are red crits...it seems to be some sort of visual bug. I'm not doing more damage...

Seems like it, yes. I've seen my Glaive do a 700+ hit, though, which is a bit odd since the charge attack is at 300 and a headshot should do 600 damage for me (100% Killing Blow). Perhaps they tried to add crits to the weapon and accidentally broke it?

My glaive was red critting like crazy, and because of it I was doing LESS damage, since I've seen 600s before, now it's just 300s.

You shouldn't be doing less damage. o_O 600s should be when you get a headshot, if you have Killing Blow at 100% like I do.

we should post our loadouts including mods we are currently using to pinpoint the origin of the issue

90% Freeze damage

105% Extra damage

60% Armor Piercing damage

30% Max ammo

30% Faster reload

90% Multishot chance

So far it seems to only happen when i'm hosting.

I noticed this happening with my Paris too. Will see if I can get an answer from Rebecca (Though I think she's gone to bed for the night - well-deserved rest, in my opinion).

I heard DE_Steve mentioning this to Scotty like 20 minutes ago just before I left office... I will send request for comment. Then sleep :)