Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Starbound is amazing, though...nobody can fault you for playing it!

Can be that indie games are starting to set a foot to stomp on some FPS crap right now. But I can one thing where Ghosts has succeed is bloody smart bots. Man those things are a hell of a bane for me time to time.

Starbound is a good game but it has this own bad things too. Game is not difficult to learn to play but the fact that I don't know what the heck I should do is the problem to me time to time.

Can be that indie games are starting to set a foot to stomp on some FPS crap right now. But I can one thing where Ghosts has succeed is bloody smart bots. Man those things are a hell of a bane for me time to time.

Starbound is a good game but it has this own bad things too. Game is not difficult to learn to play but the fact that I don't know what the heck I should do is the problem to me time to time.

DIg,build,travel to space,kill bosses,commit genocide on sentient aliens

The Corpus had very little foresight taking Kappa, the Tenno feeding grounds. Can you imagine if the Grineer just let them have it because of that?

It's like they are trolling the corpus by letting them take Kappa for some times.