Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I believe Sam absorbed him Cell-style and is currently in the process of transforming into PsychedelicSamantha - which is also why we haven't seen much of her.

I thought that Sam was already on some sort of psychedelics. (It would explain some things)

(Also I'm kidding.)

Havent seen Snake-sempai in a while now.....

now that you mention it, its actually quite some time ago, usually Snake was almost everywhere

I believe Sam absorbed him Cell-style and is currently in the process of transforming into PsychedelicSamantha - which is also why we haven't seen much of her.

thats a bit creepy..

Well, it's Morec0 not MoreCo but I suppose either way I'll get something pretty.

You also forgot to add yourself: the best gift is the one you get yourself *he says, as he buys another Subway sandwich*

btw how do you pronounce your name? i always saw it phonetically as mo-re-ko....phonetically speaking.

btw how do you pronounce your name? i always saw it phonetically as mo-re-ko....phonetically speaking.

Mor-ec-Zero

The ec being like Peck or something similar. And Mor being... More.

I never meant for it to use 1337speak 0-to-o. Really, never wanted it to have a Zero but Xbox live forced me to use a number and I'm a stickler for continuity. Just call me Morec and we're cool.

Edited by Morec0

Mor-ec-Zero

The ec being like Peck or something similar. And Mor being... More.

I never meant for it to use 1337speak 0-to-o. Really, never wanted it to have a Zero but Xbox live forced me to use a number and I'm a stickler for continuity. Just call me Morec and we're cool.

$#!t, now i have to rethink the way i pronounce your name in my head. i hate it when this happens....

$#!t, now i have to rethink the way i pronounce your name in my head. i hate it when this happens....

It's happened to me too. How would you pronouce: Atik?

I'd say Attic,

but the guy told me it's A-teek.

I don't even know, man.

On topic: I know Yui doesn't do requests, but what's one topic you'd like to see her talk about?

For me, it would be the "Edgyness" of the Red Veil or just sort of making fun of all the Syndicate's positions in general.

Edited by Morec0

I'd say Attic,

I don't even know, man.

On topic: I know Yui doesn't do requests, but what's one topic you'd like to see her talk about?

For me, it would be the "Edgyness" of the Red Veil or just sort of making fun of all the Syndicate's positions in general.

i am deathshatter. pronounce like Deth-shat-er

Edited by Deathshatter

I'd say Attic,

I don't even know, man.

You're treading on some really thin ice there bro. Definitely want to watch your step.

You're treading on some really thin ice there bro. Definitely want to watch your step.

It's kinda depressing to think that we can't even TALK about what we think would be cool in a Yuicomic. Like I said: I'm not asking for these as requests, just speculating about what would be neat to see satirized.

It's kinda depressing to think that we can't even TALK about what we think would be cool in a Yuicomic. Like I said: I'm not asking for these as requests, just speculating about what would be neat to see satirized.

as a guy who recently took requests(and am still in the process of completing them all) i'd be uncomfortable with that. though speculations are nice and all, it eventually would be terrible if it was generalized accross the thread. then Yui would be thriving solely on suggestions and not her own already awesome imagination...

something tells me that she's inevitably going do something remotely similar anyways, but not any time soon. i mean, you did see how she keeps a txt file on all the ideas she plans on drawing. so yeah, it'll be a while..

We can only speculate what's coming next.

But doesn't that also fall under the:

Wouldn't be pleasant if I'm doing comics then someone said "Aha! That was my idea!".

?

Basically, we are not allowed to say anything or talk about any comic not yet made - even without the intention to make requests; speculation for the pure joy of speculation - and can only talk about the comics that have come out when they come out. But, while that IS fun, it's also limiting in what is otherwise a very general forum.

If we all just accept that "Yui doesn't do requests, she doesn't do inspiration from her fans" and realize that any parallels are just happy coincidences because we're all working from the same source material and there are only so many ideas that can be pulled from that source material and ignore those fuckwits that say "hey! That was my idea! Yui did my idea!" we can enjoy the comics AND our speculation about the comics without controversy.

We're all mature, well-reasoning adults; can we not agree this would be a fine path to take?

But ignore me if you will. I am but one voice amongst thousands.

Edited by Morec0

Oh, snap, I should rename my acc to 'Alghierian' else I might not get a vor noggle!

i bought 4 noggles and now i spend most of my time on my ship just watching them... then i noticed their bodies move and now i'm worried about a noggle rebellion...

now that i think about it(and this is NOT a request or anything im just saying) this would make a hilarious comic.

Edited by Freed85

i bought 4 noggles and now i spend most of my time on my ship just watching them... then i noticed their bodies move and now i'm worried about a noggle rebellion...

now that i think about it(and this is NOT a request or anything im just saying) this would make a hilarious comic.

Vor Noggle mobilizing all the other Noggles with the powers of Noggus Key.

Well, I got morec0's name close enough ^^

Doing it in half an hour unless I missed someone in the next hour.

I didn't put Snake in the list because he's been inactive lately. So Idk if I should.

According to the forums, he hasn't been on since 5th of November

nWfN874.png

It's in

If Deathshatter already has a Vor noggle I can gift a different one ^.^ And Drake PM what potato you want

Edited by izzatuw

I didn't put Snake in the list because he's been inactive lately. So Idk if I should.

nWfN874.png

It's in

If Deathshatter already has a Vor noggle I can gift a different one ^.^ And Drake PM what potato you want

izzatuuuuuuu.... stop trying to abduct the 'i' from my name!

I know you like it, but still...

nWfN874.png

It's in

Vor noggle, now i can have a constant reminder that i sliced Yui's love in half.. ooo the best feeling!

izzatuuuuuuu.... stop trying to abduct the 'i' from my name!

I know you like it, but still...

i spell your name how I want to >:P

Vor noggle, now i can have a constant reminder that i sliced Yui's love in half.. ooo the best feeling!

than I question if I should gib it (:o

think Yui will murder me if I do

Edited by izzatuw