Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Operatives & Stealth

exaCel

Normally when I run Capture, Exterminate, Spy, or Deception missions for the Syndicates I try to perform as stealthily as possible. I find that the new AI-run Syndicate Operatives prevent me from doing so. This is similar to the Desert Skates on Phobos. Even if I play Loki and use Invisibility and sprint through the level, the Operatives automatically teleport to my location and attract the attention of the enemy.

It's frustrating, to say the least.

uV4wM6x.jpg

While I actually find AI to be well-made and helpful in combat (they are better than noob players heh), they ruin stealth play-through indeed.  

Would be good to have an option to give them commands (like 'stay here'  'hold fire')  or a simple option to go solo. 

• 2 weeks later...

While I actually find AI to be well-made and helpful in combat (they are better than noob players heh), they ruin stealth play-through indeed.  

Would be good to have an option to give them commands (like 'stay here'  'hold fire')  or a simple option to go solo. 

I see this suggestion so much that I don't understand why D.E. still have done nothing about it!

I'll make a thread out of it if it continues...