Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts That Reward Keys Aren't Awarding Keys.

Ronon2222

Ran recently alert with some friends on Boethius. No key. Some message about unable to update account. Gimmeh key. Thx.

(Will submit ticket later.)

Everyone seem's to be getting it, pointless sending support ticket for a t2 sabo lol do earth or venus and stack up on them.

Soooo. This thing:

http://imgur.com/dDMDzLD,HC2szG1

This is a lie. Twice. I've completed this twice. No key. The key is a lie. Instead I get this:

http://imgur.com/dDMDzLD,HC2szG1#1

I keep receiving a message that states 'Could not update account information, progress was not saved!'. I didn't even get xp from this mission. Not sure why this was even a thing. =/

Boethius (Mercury): Hidden Base Discovered - 53m - 3400cr - Tower II Sabotage (Key)

Rewards not being awarded at end of mission: Confirmed.

I had to abort one attempt in between the two completions, and funnily enough, that one DID save account information successfully.

so has everyone else. only a t2 sabo

Yes, it is "only" a T2 Sabotage key, but it is still a bug in the code that needs to be reported so that DE can prevent it from happening later when there actually is something nice on offer and that gets borked. Imagine the outcry THEN... Anyway, a guaranteed sabotage key would have been nice to have.

You must have misunderstood this whole "Bug reporting" forum completely with your 'Durr only T2 key stop feeling privileged' flame-bait attitude.

I do hope that in addition to fixing rewards not saving, DE will be buffing these key rewards a little bit by making it 2 or 3 keys instead of just one. That would make them more appealing.