Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Ordis & Cephalon Simaris | Humanized

Eliasdrid

Okay so, you all sort of know me already for the ammount of fanart I've been posting lately, right? If not, here I present myself, I'm Eliasdrid and I sort of love to share my art, specially when I'm hYPE.

I completed yesterday The New Strange Questline (yayCHROMA) and I must congratulate DE and the Warframe Development Team for such unique and beautiful quest.

You may wonder, how is this related to the fanart? I'll only say the questline inspired me to draw this. So here you go!

Cephalon Ordis

415w3hN.jpg

Cephalon Simaris

xEjpGnE.jpg

I want to do more drawings better drawings this are just sketches of the Cephalons in the game (they are all unique) but yesterday I couldn't get Ordis and Simaris out of my head...and this happened. Anyways, will probably do more designs, honestly thinking of doing Ordis' and Simaris' some pretty suits fitting with their personalities and environments. Can't wait to draw more...

This post was featured in Prime Time #65! Feel free to go and see the other awesome fanart they talked about c: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433197-thank-you-for-watching-prime-time-65/ 

Edited by Eliasdrid

At first I thought "Ordis looks a bit too... something" and then I remembered that he can get really aggressive when he starts glitching

*whispers* I may draw a lot of expressions for the both of them, specially Ordis, since he can glitch... I really wanna draw Ordis... although drawing Simaris being really fearsome and intimidating is one of my current goals...

Okay so, you all sort of know me already for the ammount of fanart I've been posting lately, right? If not, here I present myself, I'm Eliasdrid and I sort of love to share my art, specially when I'm hYPE.

I completed yesterday The New Strange Questline (yayCHROMA) and I must congratulate DE and the Warframe Development Team for such unique and beautiful quest.

You may wonder, how is this related to the fanart? I'll only say the questline inspired me to draw this. So here you go!

Cephalon Ordis

415w3hN.jpg

Cephalon Simaris

xEjpGnE.jpg

I want to do more drawings better drawings this are just sketches of the Cephalons in the game (they are all unique) but yesterday I couldn't get Ordis and Simaris out of my head...and this happened. Anyways, will probably do more designs, honestly thinking of doing Ordis' and Simaris' some pretty suits fitting with their personalities and environments. Can't wait to draw more...

Waaiit a minute...Simaris looks like Pagan Min!

I think Ordis looks a bit too... composed, confident maybe?

He doesn't really look like someone who is frequently flustered and having freakouts.

Yes.

Ordis looks happy and confident. Sure of himself. But it doesn't mean that he looks like that all the time.

Asserting the look of Simaris was easier because he has a more stable intimidating personality, with Ordis I had to choose.

I would have drawn him neutral, feeling-less but it didn't seem quite right at the moment. I wanted to do a nice portrait of him, more than anything, and I did.

I will, however, do some more portraits in the future because I find it fun and I like it (and I need to practice faces)

Awesome work!

I imagine Simaris with a beard, that's just me tho.

Thanks! 

I wanted to draw him with a beard but somehow it didn't fit...I honestly don't know...could try to draw him with a beard...

Anyways since they are Cephalons I got this feeling that they would try to look as formal as posible and try to keep their faces clean, specially Simaris who is someone who deals with Tenno and puts his nose wherever he wants, maybe a beard would be uncomfy for his work? I don't know, I will take the suggestion tho.

Waaiit a minute...Simaris looks like Pagan Min!

*googles Pagan Min* nahhhh, he reassembles more to an actor I was thinking of when I drew him but I can't remember the name of it ewe

Getting a Tron-esque feeling here, and that's a good thing. My only gripe is with Simaris, I don't know, his voice gives off the feeling of an older man, so I was kinda expecting more wrinkles in his humanized form.

Reminds me of TRON and CLU 2.0

My thought's exactly.

8/8 would humanize my ordis.

also, there's cordylon and suda {i think suda is female [but cephalons don't have gender i think(but still)]}

Thanks~ I would too. 

In the future I will draw them, along with the PvP Cephalons.

Cephalons may not have gender per se, but they can choose their voice, shape, etc. Simaris and Ordis both chose male voices, so you could say they identify as males. I do not remember if Cordylon is referred (or refers to itself) as he or she... Suda has a female voice, so it may identify as female. Same logic goes to the PvP Cephalons.

Getting a Tron-esque feeling here, and that's a good thing. My only gripe is with Simaris, I don't know, his voice gives off the feeling of an older man, so I was kinda expecting more wrinkles in his humanized form.

Simaris should be older, yes, the two drawings on the first post are sketches. My lines are a mess and I didn't want to overload the pieces. 

Since I'm not over with drawing humanized Cephalons I will try to make him look as old as he should be (at least to me) but with the rush of the moment and the hype and the fact that I'm a mess at drawing old people, I didn't.

Edited by Eliasdrid

I like your original Simaris. He looks exactly like the #$&(% I imagine him to be.

No really though, he's entirely obnoxious and annoying and that picture fits perfectly.

Thanks!

Anyways have a beard~y Simaris and some other sketches from yesterday!

e6rp3y5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Cephalons may not have gender per se, but they can choose their voice, shape, etc. Simaris and Ordis both chose male voices, so you could say they identify as males. I do not remember if Cordylon is referred (or refers to itself) as he or she... Suda has a female voice, so it may identify as female. Same logic goes to the PvP Cephalons.

I think I remember [DE]Megan refer to Cordylon as a boy in one of the Q and A announcement videos on YouTube. Also Cordylon kind of sounds like a more boyish name.