Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Got Terminal Velocity

(PSN)Mazda_07_

Well, terminal velocity increases projectile flight speed. So rifles that fire rounds that have travel speed will fire faster. Doesn't effect sentinels.

Examples of things it affects: Bows, Launchers, saw-shooters, etc.

Well, terminal velocity increases projectile flight speed. So rifles that fire rounds that have travel speed will fire faster. Doesn't effect sentinels.

Examples of things it affects: Bows, Launchers, saw-shooters, etc.

I was assuming the laser is a projectile since it's not a hit scan but I was wrong. I hate being ignorant >_< im such a noob.

Dear fellow tenno [(PS4)Mazda_07_]. Please use the multi-quote button. Once you have clicked on the posts you want to reply to click the bottom right option that appears.

Guide:

S5oesJa.jpg

Future reference, I see this as spam.

Dear fellow tenno [(PS4)Mazda_07_]. Please use the multi-quote button. Once you have clicked on the posts you want to reply to click the bottom right option that appears.

Guide:

S5oesJa.jpg

can't see any reason why it shouldn't be able to equip on sentinel's weapon.

Maybe an oversight by DE?

Guide:

S5oesJa.jpg

im on my phone but I'll keep it in mind next time I guess.

can't see any reason why it shouldn't be able to equip on sentinel's weapon.

Maybe an oversight by DE?

that's what I was thinking I might make a ticket to ask.  

Guide:

S5oesJa.jpg

Ok I think I got it this time lol.

I just checked as well.  Terminal Velocity doesn't even show up when modding Sentinel Rifles...  Kinda sad, because I just got a 2nd one for the purpose of trying to put it on the Prime Laser Rifle and Stinger.  This mod would be fantastic on those two weapons.

I'm gonna write a PM to [DE]Drew and refer him to this thread.  He's really cool about stuff like this and getting it to the right people.

EDIT: I sent a PM.  If I don't hear back in a few days I'll probably put in a support ticket too.

Edited by sushidubya

I just checked as well.  Terminal Velocity doesn't even show up when modding Sentinel Rifles...  Kinda sad, because I just got a 2nd one for the purpose of trying to put it on the Prime Laser Rifle and Stinger.  This mod would be fantastic on those two weapons.

I'm gonna write a PM to [DE]Drew and refer him to this thread.  He's really cool about stuff like this and getting it to the right people.

EDIT: I sent a PM.  If I don't hear back in a few days I'll probably put in a support ticket too.

awesome I just did one as well hopefully they will look into it or give us am explanation.

awesome I just did one as well hopefully they will look into it or give us am explanation.

[DE]Drew replied to my message, and I elaborated a bit more asking him to help present it to the right programmers.  Hopefully you guys on PS4 will see it on next patch, etc.

I will report back in this thread if I get any more replies, info, etc.

I want that mod just for the Prime Laser Rifle and the Stinger, and to find out it doesnt work on them.....

Yeah I had one already and put it on Tonkor, then I saw this thread and got a 2nd one to put on sentinel weapon.  When I was browsing through my mods it doesn't even show up for Sentinel Rifles.  So I think it's just a programming thing.

Hopefully they put it in the game.  I can't see any reason for it not to.work on Sentinel guns. 

We can use Terminal Velocity on a Boltor Prime, but cant use it on a Stinger.... doesnt the Stinger use darts?

That's the thing... Go into the modding menus while looking at sentinel rifles, the "Terminal Velocity" mod doesn't show up at all. I have 2 copies of he mod too. I think they just forgot to program it in the list of eligible mods for sentinels.

Edited by sushidubya