Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Machetes...

Fullmetal_Underpants

can we please get a little machete love?  sundering weave feels obnoxiously slow and it's literally the only machete stance in the game we don't exactly have any options and it's kinda boring... and on top of being boring, the slow and basic chopping motion of the standard mash-e combo leaves you wide open rom almost every angle except from the one angle you're chopping repeatedly in. it's nowhere near as efficient as people seem to credit it for, it's slow, it's awkward and it legitimately makes me feel bad about owning machete, prova vandal and kama :<

A lot of awesome weapons they release don't get the credit they deserve by the community so DE focuses on the popular ones.

Basically making us minorities:

please-sir-i-want-some-more-o.gif

DE pls

Edited by Karukiku

Nikana :

-3 Different equaly good/useful stances

-Endgame worthy melee

-2 Different melee varieties can equip

Machete :

-1 stance

- Possibly the weakest melee type of weapon in game

-6 Different melee varieties can equip

Says it all

My main peeve is that aside from the kama (and possibly prova), there's almost NOTHING that sets them apart from longswords, I say they should just get merged together, imagine prova or the machete using crimson dervish.

Also the removal of the machete (and boar, either daggers, ect.) in the first place has always felt arbitrary and knee-jerk.

Edited by rapt0rman