Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Faster Reload Need To Be Part Of Volt's Speed?

Pixues

As is, Volt's Speed is incredibly powerful. By no means does it need a buff. Currently, at base power strength it adds:

+50% movement speed

+50% melee attack speed

However, this is a situation where an Augment would be appropriate. I would like to see an Augment which would extend the scope Speed to cover most/all other animations. At base power strength and max rank Augment would provide (in addition to the normal buffs):

+50% reload speed

+50% knockdown recovery

+50% finisher speed (if this is not already included in the scope of melee attack speed)

+50% jump height

+20% charge rate (on charging weapons, Ogris, Dread, Opticor etc...)

+20% projectile speed

As a thought on name, "Time Dilation" or something similar.

Edited by Kthal

I support this idea so much yes. It should speed up anything that has to do with Volt's aggression. Anything defensive like recovering from knockdown speed, or even casting speed might be too op. But anything that applies to the aggression of his weapons should be sped up by speed. Because, that is what makes Volt great in the first place. His ability to buff himself and allies/especially their weapons, with Speed and Electric Shield. Overload is weak, but I have high efficiency. I don't even bother with trying to damage stuff with it or build for power strength, I just it it for stun. If I need a smaller, quicker stun, especially while reloading, I use Shock. 

But yeah, this is a great idea! It should definitely increase reload speed along with melee attack speed/fire rate/movement speed.