Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Hunt For Rare Mods. My Theory.

Hayden11121

First, a story. One day I got a shade. My first sentinel. Yay me!

I went into the first game there is and saw what it could do. As I was killing a grineer grunt with one of 90 bulleta in myag (to show their weak) a sundering strike, aka rare mod dropped.

I HAVENT EVEN HEARD OF THIS AND I FIND IT HERE? So I thought I was lucky and checked forums.

Guys. Gals. Lotus. Everyone said they got alot of rare mods within the first day-week they played. Im talking multishot flow lucky. So I ran a few missions low leveled. And I found another rare mod (forgot which).

Don't you see? If DE is dumb enough to make xini drop a hellfire as a wave 80 reward, does that mean they are dumb enough to put rare chance mods where everyone has unlocked but never thought to look? I need some testers. Try running through level 1-5 5-10 10-15 and post your results after a min odf3 runs.

Please leave your aprox level of mission.

I say min of three because a theory cannot be proven in one or even three runs, butbto keep the forum more productive and less repetitive please post what you deem neccesary.

Good luck.

-A guy who will do anything for multishot.

This post made me realize something. The best way to get potatoes is by... not playing! 

Also steve said that level 20+ enemies had a better drop table. What he means by better is arguable I guess.

Edited by Argoms

Good your hiring testers but really this theory stands on a really hollow and tiny platform now. Based one a single example gives as good information than no ones, one occasion is not enough to give enough material to construct a theory upon. If someone is willing to test it, great, but don't make theories based one ones or even fives tests. That is why any academy needs at least 100 test subjects before they do any theories because 100 or more is enough to give enough examples about it, 10 isn't but of course this is a game and not a million gamer size as of yet so I think that 10-20 testers is enough to test your theory.

To be honest, I wrote this very sloppy, and I really wanted to see if this was even thought of. I wanted people like you to show me forums saying something, I have bad luck must be all to never find a single multishot but about 10 flows and an unlimited amount of streamlines.

Good day to you sir/ maam, good luck!

To be honest, I wrote this very sloppy, and I really wanted to see if this was even thought of. I wanted people like you to show me forums saying something, I have bad luck must be all to never find a single multishot but about 10 flows and an unlimited amount of streamlines.

Good day to you sir/ maam, good luck!

And best of luck to you too :)