Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Please Have Some Sort Of Nerf/change To Multishot Mods

WereFowl

So, of all the changes they could do to deal with the required mod problem, they chose this one.

They could have made base damage improvement an inherent weapon quality.

They could have made it so that we had utility slots for weapons.

They could have reduced scaling and reduced base damage scaling to match.

Thank you OP for your hard work in making the game as unfun as possible.

Thanks OP. Now I'll just use all my ammo on my Opticor, Angstrum, Twin Vipers + Wraith, Supra, Tiberon, Torid, Primsa Grakata, Latron, Karak Wraith, Gorgon, Braton + Prime, Burston + Prime, Glaxion, Harpak,

oh wait I guess EVERY weapon I'll use from now on will just eat up ammo EVEN with ammo mutation.

Gee I wonder how long I'll last until my friggin BURSTON Prime needs to reload EVERY 4 SHOTS

Cause that's what I need in this game, MORE RELOADING

Edited by Hammonsters

Probably the single most pointless change in a long time. How on earth can anyone complain about mandatory mods like Multishot? As if Serration, Point blank, etc. and elemental damage mods aren't mandatory either. Are we going to give those downsides too?

Please, you whining little mongrels, please tell me how other damage increasing mods aren't mandatory?

I like that of all the threads, both good and bad, that float around the feedback subforums.

It's this one.

This particularly awful thread that caught the devs attention.

Not the gajillion threads suggesting ways of fixing weapon damage.

Not the gajillion threads suggesting ways of fixing enemy scaling.

Not the gajillion threads suggesting ways of fixing Hydroid, Ember, Nekros, and Limbo.

Not the gajillion threads suggesting ways of balancing Sentinals.

Not the gajillion threads suggesting ways of making Rhino's Iron Skin decent.

Not the gajillion threads suggesting ways of balancing weapons so all are viable.

No no no.

It's this thread that gets read and made into gospel.

It's this hackneyed thread of half-baked suggestions that weasels its way into the Evolution Engine of Warframe.

I'm not even upset.

I'm impressed.

If we ever needed hard evidence, objectional PROOF, that the feedback forums are completely without purpose: We have it.

Remember this thread. Screenshot it. Screenshot all your multishot mods today. Screenshot them after the update hits.

Screenshot all the good and bad idea threads that have floated their way through all the various Feedback forums.

Make your own personal codex.

Remember this event.

Remember this the next time someone writes anything clever or helpful or innovative or creative in the feedback forums.

Remember what happens to ideas here.

Remember that there is no hope for this game's many broken systems getting any of the real changes or fixes they need.

Remember there is no hope for the future.

This is all you guys are gonna get.

This is the best things will be.

Take joy in it.

Take joy in the misery that will soon be upon you.

Cherish it.

It's yours.

while I am against the multi shot nerf as much as anyone, attacking and bullying the OP of this thread is not the right way to respond to the situation, and it is frankly uncalled for. Such slander and assaults will not revert what has been done so leave the guy alone and instead put your time and energy to use and let DE know why this change is not a good one and why it will cause more problems than it will solve.

Tl;DR

don't attack the OP, its not right, just go on to more appropriate threads and voice your concerns in a calm manner