Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesis Targets Unscannable

MartianJellyfish

Finally unlocked the Exilus adapter from Simaris, so I thought, "why not go and get some rep to buy another blueprint?". Well, nope. Runner target cannot be scanned. I can't get a video of it, just screenshots.

YZRpgvI.jpg

It glows entirely green but no scannable nodes show, so it can't be synthetised.

I thought it could be caused by being crowd-controlled with Well of Life, so I let the timer finish and used a Siphon trap instead. Same thing.

gIpPm9j.jpg

Still no nodes showing.

I haven't found this reported anywhere else so I'm posting here, sorry if it's already known. Also I wasn't sure which bug section to post it in, mods please move if needed. Thank you.

Happened to me just this morning while doing a Cyath, Eris run. I left him alone and went about the mission, and came back to where he'd run and his nodes were back. Not sure if this works every time, but in this instance ignoring him for a while seemed to help.

Well I left it alone, finished the remaining enemies, killed a Jugg, got back, still no nodes. So I killed it :Y

• 3 weeks later...

From another topic on the issue:

I haven't completed the guardsman yet and I have this happen to me. Switching weapons and then going back to the scanner seems to clear it up.

That workaround may fix it for some, but doesn't for me. Switching weapons made two nodes appear on the target, which I scanned, but the other nodes still weren't showing up. I switched weapons again to test it, and got this instead:

o30yt3A.jpg