Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daikyu Rapid-Fire Delay Introduced In U17

Ailith

Update 17 changed the Daikyu's shooting functionality, it no longer forces the shot to charge and fire with one click. Since this was implemented though, it's no longer possible to queue up another shot by charging an arrow, releasing that arrow, and holding down the fire button immediately after shooting. Attempting to fire in such a way will cause the bow to 'jam', meaning you must click and hold the fire button again to actually charge another shot.

All other bows still retain 'normal' functionality (ie: can queue shots), which leads me to believe that something related to the forced firing change altered the Daikyu's behavior. The Daikyu is one of my most used weapons and it's current state is very frustrating to use, please re-add the ability to queue up the next shot while firing.

Edited by Ailith

"jam" the bow?

holy...

Clearly something that shouldn't be possible (unless you're playing Gears of War and using the Torque Bow), but I couldn't really think of another way to phrase it without being too wordy. So, yes, the bow "jams".

Edited by Ailith