Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Epoch - The Time Warframe

(XBOX)Typhon00

So, this is my first post, so woo hoo!

Anyways, I dunno if anyone has had this idea before, but I thought it be neat to include a time-based warframe. What be cool is that he may be the ONLY PRIME WARFRAME WITHOUT AN ORIGINAL LOOK TO HIM, as a sell. I proposed a biography here, please let me know what you guys think

Edited by (XB1)Typhon00

Uhm... why did you post a second topic for something you just posted? Shoulda just asked for a move to fan concepts m8 xD

On topic: time frame has been suggested countless times with many idea. I wouldn't mind seeing it but doing time related powers in any game- especially one like Warframe- is very hard without breaking things...

Edited by Stratego89

Uhm... why did you post a second topic for something you just posted? Shoulda just asked for a move to fan concepts m8 xD

On topic: time frame has been suggested countless times with many idea. I wouldn't mind seeing it but doing time related powers in any game- especially one like Warframe- is very hard without breaking things...

Really??? I was gonna suggest the same thing a couple days ago but i could figure out how to do one of the abilities...

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace Out.

True, I thought it be easier to just focus on simple things but have cool effects. Freezing opponents and disintegrating them with stopping time and accelerating it could make sense. The reset power sounded cool in theory. And Paradox would just be cool to see :)

Was going to suggest this :v I think the name "Paradox" will be EPIC

I was thinking about that as well, but then I thought it be cool to hear people say "Use the Paradox move, use it, use it now!" Over a game chat rather than as a name :)

Was going to suggest this :v I think the name "Chronos" will be EPIC, even know it sounds like Chroma

True, would make sense too, the Chronos I mean.

Edited by (XB1)Typhon00

I am also working on a Warframe myself and he is no way near done, im trying to get as much help from the warframe community as i can to change edit and make the ideas better. Mine is a Egyptian/Sand themed warrior but i also have a time ability on their if you want to take a look at it.

Called - Sands of time.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/514796-new-egyptionsand-warframe-concept-anubac-name-in-progress/

Just skip through the rest if you're not interested and go straight to sands of time and give it a raid.

If not i'll give you my opinion on time. The technical mechanics that would go into a time changing warframe i imagine would be very hard and complex to do. and i can see it being quite buggy in game.

maybe i'm underestimating the dev's on what they can produce in game but it would certainly be a challenge. 

Overall the time idea is a good one and i think it will happen but it will take a lot of work to get it right. its a good idea and doesn't want to be a rushed job. :D

I am also working on a Warframe myself and he is no way near done, im trying to get as much help from the warframe community as i can to change edit and make the ideas better. Mine is a Egyptian/Sand themed warrior but i also have a time ability on their if you want to take a look at it.

Called - Sands of time.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/514796-new-egyptionsand-warframe-concept-anubac-name-in-progress/

Just skip through the rest if you're not interested and go straight to sands of time and give it a raid.

If not i'll give you my opinion on time. The technical mechanics that would go into a time changing warframe i imagine would be very hard and complex to do. and i can see it being quite buggy in game.

maybe i'm underestimating the dev's on what they can produce in game but it would certainly be a challenge.

Overall the time idea is a good one and i think it will happen but it will take a lot of work to get it right. its a good idea and doesn't want to be a rushed job. :D

I get that time control is a difficult thing to incorporate to any game, but that's why I think they shouldn't be able to control time, but make it so it visually looks like the can.

For example, you could put a stop time power in a game like Warframe very easily. It would only require a range of the ability, and a form of paralysis or frozen feature that prevents enemies from moving.

Same thing with a reverse time. My idea is that, and I'll edit this later, is that you get a portion of your health/shields and stamina restored by not going back in time, but by adding status stats aka health/shields and stamina in a tremendous amount making it SEEM like you had it restored to what it was.

Time is actually very easy to implement, if you know how :)

I dont mean to be rude but i read all the time based warframes out here so this one is just like the rest.

The same old pause, fast forward, and rewind tactics.

I also dont mean to self advertise or brag but i too have made a very unique  time base frame a couple of weeks ago that features already existing  in game mechanics thats already possible so maybe you can take inspiration of my time  base frame here