Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tessera. Collection Of Information. 17.4.5. To 17.5.0.

ArtsWin

UPD: The request to the developers, moderators pay attention to this topic.
For the reasons stated on page 2 of this thread
:#26

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/550158-tessera-collection-of-information-1745-to-1750/page-2#entry6254032

Malfunction of the game that led to the problems of user accounts:

VeRDict_MG
-_INSERT_DE_BA_VA-GO.NNA

Saryn_RUS

Update and change from 17.4.5. to 17.5.0.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to collect information and provide technical support.
Due to the fact that the accounts of several players have been blocked, ask the players have to write the information in this topic.
It may be useful information in the ticket below, screens names Blocked users under these conditions.
According to available information the lock with some accounts was withdrawn: № ticket name of the employee support.

++++My requests 445191 Tessera. 17.4.5. to 17.5.0. ++++
Hello.
Update and change from 17.4.5. to 17.5.0. Players are on a mission to Venus - Tessera location.
Once installed on the server or the update 17.5.0 17.5.0-17.5.1. Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:05 PM.
The automatic blocking of accounts and automatic logging fails given.
As a result of this error, server failure occurred automatic blocking of accounts of players:
  VeRDict_MG
-_INSERT_DE_BA_VA-GO.NNA
(Here ask the logs to see - perhaps you will see an anomalously large number of blocked accounts - upgrade from 17.4.5 to 17.5.0.)
Before installing the patch on the server and after installing the players are on a mission for a long time. (few hours).
They were on a mission for a long time to install the patch on the server, and is also on a mission after installing the update.
Unfortunately, the players have not been able to update the game client immediately after installing the patch on the server.
As a result, after the completion of these players mission system worked automatically lock accounts.
Perhaps as a result of updates and release players with the mission error occurred in the logging.
I ask you to carefully check the logs of the game and to evaluate them in accordance with the amendments of updates 17.5.0-17.5.1.
Players were on the planet Venus - Tessera location.
At this location may abnormally high rate of spawn enemies, allowing for 1 hour to make up to 12,000 murders.
Very nice farm. All under the license agreement, and game mechanics.
More you can see in the attached video:

Players have played approximately how this video.
After about 8-14 hours of uninterrupted gameplay on a mission - a small lag, we finish the mission and start anew.
Buffer overflow in the counter Streak:
http://i.imgur.com/gpBsiur.jpg?1
We hope for you and we hope to see our friends in the game.
We hope that the bug in the script automatic blocking of accounts will be fixed. And the script will see the correct logs.
This will give users happy to play without fear for an account on missions lasting many hours.
Thank you in advance for your help and your work. Thank you.
Also, we are trying to collect information useful for you in this forum thread:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/550158-tessera-collection-of-information-1745-to-1750/

PS:Thanks once one of the users of the screen:

Buffer overflow in the counter Streak:

http://imgur.com/V8LXz2i

Edited by ArtsWin

Automated farming isnt allowed. Thats the reason they banned those accounts. I know some of you guys were smart enough to use alt accounts but the rest of them will be gone forever.

So, why account ( -N00BLSHOWTEK- ) still not banned?

Edited by -V1zZeS-

So, why account ( -N00BLSHOWTEK- ) still not banned?

He was probably just demonstrating with that account or had an alt account or did it for short periods of time. The guys who got banned were doing it for 10+ hours straight where their kills on the leaderboards were going up by hundreds of thousands whenever the leaderboards were checked. Also if oyu checked their weekly kills they had over 1 million kills with some of them even having 3 million.

Edited by PyralisTT

He was probably just demonstrating with that account or had an alt account or did it for short periods of time. The guys who got banned were doing it for 10+ hours straight where their kills on the leaderboards were going up by hundreds of thousands whenever the leaderboards were checked. Also if oyu checked their weekly kills they had over 1 million kills with some of them even having 3 million.

Many players use this bug." game features "

What can be concluded?

Loock leaderboard now ( not only kills leaderborads - T3 survival, T4 intercept ) 

Her is real leaderboard when i'm played every day 3-5 hours.. loock leaderboard now ( screen shot made 2 month ago )

8Qjnul1.jpg?1

Edited by -V1zZeS-

If you knew how one of the teams that scored the highest in cryotic front event you would know how to do long survival runs solo.

I'm played in this game 1200h+ i'm know many about this game, but how play "solo" (T3 suv - 3h+)  i'm dont know

eLmYU43.jpg?1

iveXsy3.jpg?1

Edited by -V1zZeS-

I know you have, I have seen you at the top of T4D, T3D, ODD and other leaderboards. Not only have you guys made 100 you have also done it in less than 2 hours. Making 100 waves to other players will be difficult or impossible because they dont know what method we use or how much a role teamwork affects it. To you it would seem impossible because you dont know  but if you knew you wouldnt have any problems.

I remember seeing you guys go to 100 waves and for 2 months we tried doing it and thinking it was impossible or a glitch until we found the right combo and made it to 100. You have played for 1200 hours i guess you have to play for a little more and eventually you will figure it out.

Edited by PyralisTT

Oops. It turns out that you can get banned if the number of murders exceeds approximately 62,000, and the counter is reset to zero.

We're just users, and we can operate the numbers that we have on screen (a little more than 62,000). But our screens can help staff support to remember the boundary values. (6 ^ 2 = 65536)

Yes. The theme is designed to solve this problem. And recovery of accounts affected players.

Edited by ArtsWin

...have you all just used a macro and exploited Tessera just to post about this on the forum?

I don't... I don't even.

1)

exploit ->

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploit_%28video_gaming%29

2)

I'm not going to confirm or deny that these players use macros or not, but ...

Then DE_Adam said about of AutoHotKey macros:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/436368-psa-autohotkey-ban-qualification/

But we have a document in which all clearly spelled out.  And it is our agreement.

Under a licensing agreement, any macros are allowed:

END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

2.    LICENSE RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS

f.      use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software,

tools or content designed to modify the Software, the Service or the Game experience;

macro_1)

Example: (Akbolto fire)

(OSCAR Mouse Script Editor) - X7 mouse

<Root>

<DefaultMacro>

<Major></Major>

<Description>mouse_left_cicl_fire

</Description>

<Comment>mouse_left_cicl_fire

</Comment>

<GUIOption>

<RepeatType>1</RepeatType>

</GUIOption>

<KeyUp>

<Syntax></Syntax>

</KeyUp>

<KeyDown>

<Syntax>//   

//-------------------

//                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

LeftDown 1

Delay 125 ms

LeftUp 1

Delay 125 ms</Syntax>

</KeyDown>

<Software>mouse_left_cicl_fire

</Software></DefaultMacro>

</Root>

macro_2)

Now the same thing in AutoHotkey: (Akbolto fire)

#InstallKeybdHook

#NoEnv

vk0x01::

Loop

{

Send {vk0x01 Down} ;LBUTTON

sleep, 125

Send {vk0x01 Up} ;LBUTTON

sleep, 125

}

Return

vk0x01 Up:: ;LBUTTON Up

Reload ;Stop script, Stop cicl (2)

Return

vk0x23:: ;END

ExitApp ;Exit (END)

Return

;

macro_3)

But if this script (macro_2) to make additions, like: ...window Handley...Warframe...

The complete code here will not write. That it will be a bot. It is not allowed in the license agreement.

Although the functions of all three macro perform similar.

Edited by ArtsWin

General consensus is that macros are fine as long they aren't used to play the game for the player.

Opinion everyone can have their own. Freedom of thought.

License agreement (contract) has priority over what or "General consensus." Or to the opinion of the individual.

From a legal point of view.

Edited by ArtsWin

the bigest problem with macros is that some disabled persons need them to play the game 

and everybody else should be allowed to use them to rest the hardware and not overuse it 

id recommend installing a click counter and just look how many times u fired or pressed 1/2/3/4 or E in a full mission

macros should be allowed and i dont see a problem when someone uses them but obviosly i understand why DE has a problem with macros that play the game for the player completly

but allowing players to use tessera as a farming spot for 3 to 4 weeks and then baning them is kinda bad

id prever a system that automaticaly detects macros and gives the players a warning like "we know ur using macros that play for urself pls dont do it ur risking ur acc" and if the player continues give him a ban

there are mayn ppl that invested a lot in this game and im talking more about time than about money 

and baning the acc without a warning is bad just bad