Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Effects Breaking The Will To Play With Other Weapons

(PSN)tpesconi

Hek with the synd aug is better than vaykor hek....just sayin.

You are plain wrong, either by numbers (vaykor has a ~20k sustained dps advantage over hek) or playability, I have both and Vaykor Hek is clearly superior, like I already said, is one of the top dps weapon in the game actually. Either way, if you can compare, is because of the syndicate mod.

Try playing stealth game modes...you will leave that crap behind in no time....

Currently, yes, the syndicate weapons are not for stealth, but they said that will be fixed, so...

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Removed Removed Quote

I'm a mr20 with almost 2k hours played, all weapons I talked I have at least 6 polarities, so, I think I'm entitled to give an opinion, don't try to be a smart !, peace.

I've already seen my mistake, and attempted to rectify it. You still haven't responded to any of my actual points, so you haven't properly defended your opinion yet. Peace. Edited by NKDG

You are plain wrong, either by numbers (vaykor has a ~20k sustained dps advantage over hek) or playability, I have both and Vaykor Hek is clearly superior, like I already said, is one of the top dps weapon in the game actually. Either way, if you can compare, is because of the syndicate mod.

Currently, yes, the syndicate weapons are not for stealth, but they said that will be fixed, so...

Hek is better as raw damage. One shot does it with 4 forma'd Hek with aug...whereas 2 or three shots with 3 forma'd vaykor hek with r5 primed ravage and r7 primed point blank...so ya...i prefer to pull the trigger once...but each to their own

Check some damage charts, I put 6 forma on Supra and the thing is a beast, toe to toe with Soma Prime, but guess what, Supra has a syndicate effect.

If only bad, bad weapons had the syndicate effect, I could get over it, but that's not the case AT ALL.

Your Supra also has projectile flight time, and that damage burst is MAGNETIC. Energy restore is nice but just a luxury.

These effects aren't mandatory. They are not needed on all weapons. The two options you've given are "waah, DE give me more powerful stuff!" Or "if I can't have the gun I want with the syndicate effect then no one gets it on anything".

This is untenable.

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera

It's pretty simple, give a way to all weapons have a syndicate effect or remove it from the game.

I feel underwhelmed now when I play with a weapon that doesn't have the effect.

Why should a play with Dread, if I can play with Rakta Cernos that has an aoe effect and restore my energy? 

Why should I play with Drakgoon, if Sancti Tigris has an aoe effect and restore my life?

Why should I play any other Rifle, if buffed Supra has an aoe effect and restore my energy? (ok, Tonkor is a exception)

The truth is: I don't fell glorious playing any non syndicate weapon anymore, maybe it's only me, idk.

Please, don't say that syndicate effects are marginal, that is not the point.

Here are some suggestions to heal your from your syndicate procing addiction:

Hikou Prime + Concealed Explosives, Radiation/ Viral Ignis, Prisma Grakata, Sonicor, full-on crit Aksomati, 100% status Boar Prime/ Strun Wraith.

Also, Hek with the synd aug is better than vaykor hek....just sayin.

Nope, it's not, at least if you target for the head sometimes.