Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 19 Test Bug

BB360

I tried to take the mastery 19 test (to become MR 19 duh :P) but for some reason none of the supposed orbs I am supposed to hit show up. Also being detected doesn't constitute a Mission Fail or a reattempt but causes the Grineer soldiers to attack as they normally would in any mission. Also falling off the map causes the screen to go into a constant blackout in attempt to spawn me back into the map then thinking i am still falling. It would be very nice if you guys could fix this so I can continue to lvl up normally. Thank you

Same here. Killed all of the grineer but no Orbs to hit. Did practice runs first and whenever I got detected mission did not fail, the Grineer simply attacked. Really annoys me that now I have to abort mission and wait to take the test yet again when this is fixed.

I tried to take the mastery 19 test (to become MR 19 duh :P) but for some reason none of the supposed orbs I am supposed to hit show up. Also being detected doesn't constitute a Mission Fail or a reattempt but causes the Grineer soldiers to attack as they normally would in any mission. Also falling off the map causes the screen to go into a constant blackout in attempt to spawn me back into the map then thinking i am still falling. It would be very nice if you guys could fix this so I can continue to lvl up normally. Thank you

Did you get a Lotus intro as well? I know that was missing from Yesterday along with the orbs.

As a fall back, check the Practice option in the Synthesis area of the Relays, to double check to see if it's working properly or not before launching the RANK UP option.

Was going to make my own thread for this, but might as well chime in on this one.

Despite yesterday's hotfix for mastery tests, I too could not complete the one to achieve MR19 earlier this evening. The orbs we have to destroy in order to free the captive don't appear at mission start, and being detected by Grineer doesn't trigger a "fail" condition. In short you're stuck in a can't win-can't lose scenario, with quitting the test the only visible solution.

Screen-shot of some orb pedestals with missing orbs below:

MR19%20Test%20Bug_zpsfnjoeilu.jpg

Note the missing orb counter below the mini-map.

Edited by Dualice

• 2 weeks later...