Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wind Warframe

Nexzu

Nice art. Concept fits well with other frames. Perhaps a little too similar to Nyx, so maybe if you gave it some more variation in body shape.

Ability 2: Glide - sprouts wings when you jump from a height letting you fly around. Using a weapon would cause you to begin falling (since your wings would undeploy).

I like the helmet alot, see if you can do some changes to the body! Would love it if you did a male version too!! :DD

EDIT;  would advise you to make the arms alittle longer (kinda obvious) :L

Edited by BladeFade

I really like the colors too, as i said it would be awesome with a male version, and maybe this warframe could have extra abbilties like. When he is sliding he is kinda floating, slowly going down. I hope you understand what i mean! :L

I like the wingsuit idea but i'm not really sure how that would be useful in a game like warframe, but i don't feel it should be a power. Should be something the warframe can do when  it jumps and hold the jump or somthing. lol BladeFade it is a male, what made you think it was female? I guess i could make a female version to show a difference. Floating...hmm. 

im still searching someone to draw my wind-rame like a French girl!

srsly i still need someone for the artworks, may you want to help?

here would be my thread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63556-aeraaero-wind-based-meleeclose-combat-frame/#entry679836

I could draw it, just not understanding the french girl part. do you mean make the warframe look like a french girl or the body of a french girl... not sure what you mean.

• 3 weeks later...

Ability 1: Air Cannon- Shoots a wave (or beam) of highly compressed air causing enemies to ragdoll or die instantly.

Ability 2: Lift- Use air to pick up items or enemies. If you pick up an enemy your able to fling him against walls or into the sky.

Ability 3: Air pressure- Compressed air in your gun allows for a faster firing speed.

Ability 4: Typhoon- Causes sever winds that picks up anything that's in its way. Collects items and flings enemys

Ability 1: Air Cannon- Shoots a wave (or beam) of highly compressed air causing enemies to ragdoll or die instantly.

Ability 2: Lift- Use air to pick up items or enemies. If you pick up an enemy your able to fling him against walls or into the sky.

Ability 3: Air pressure- Compressed air in your gun allows for a faster firing speed.

Ability 4: Typhoon- Causes sever winds that picks up anything that's in its way. Collects items and flings enemys

That sounds great, truly wasn't thinking about ability's. just made the concept. I made concept for other frames i haven't posted. Some I don't know what there suppose to do, or i have a theme in mind and just drew without thinking.