Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven: Kill N Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground whilst aim gliding bugged

Bilge_

This riven ("Kill N Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground whilst aim gliding") is bugged such that it takes approximately 10N pilots to proc the riven. That is, if it requires 2 pilots, you'll have to kill closer to 20. I tried to narrow down the conditions for the cases where it counted, but I could not identify anything different about the way I approached the kill on the rare occasion it succeeded. At one point I theorised the pilot has to dismount from the Dargyn before it counts, but that turned out to be false. There is either another unspecified condition to this riven or it simply does not work as intended. Completing just two pilots took about 2 hours of play time (excluding theory crafting different approaches).

I completed this challenge recently, kill them while they fall and while you are sliding. Just make sure you're not killing the pilot and/or the hover thing both before you start sliding. I was not making any progress on it but saw that I was killing the pilot while he was still piloting the thing and that didn't count.

Edited by Seraphyx

• 2 weeks later...

This riven can be also done using Titania.

Just find any dargyn pilot, shoot down the dargyn (pilot alive) or find pilot beside the dargyn (in the ground). Lift the pilot in the air using Titanias 1st ability and then just aim glide normally killing the pilot. Wait second or two after the pilot is in the air cause there is some pilot status thing that game needs to activate before it knows the pilot is in the air. 

I did try this with pretty close all the possible ways (for several evenings) before finding this advice in the other forum. Tested it last evening and it works 😀

Edited by Jarno57