Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternative Music, Sounds and Objective Announcements

Stillent

The sound team does a very good job of providing the sounds for the game. I especially enjoy the ambient sounds of nature on Earth and the plains.

However, I am sick and tired of Space Mom, Ordis and Music. It was endearing at first but now just sounds like constant nagging.

If this game is about looking cool, why can I not sound cool as well?

The Sacrifice had one of the best things to happen to Ordis, that more evil Ordis was the best he ever sounded, and I got very sad when he no longer talked like that.

I'd love to hear evil Ordis talk to me about my mission objectives or one the syndicate indicating my mission objectives. Look at Dota 2 announcers for example.

The music can use an upgrade as well, in long missions, it can get really boring and very dull. Why not compose some more tunes, or let use the music that we collected? See Payday 2 music for example.

The sound is just as important and the lack of variety does not really support Warfrmae's vision of choice in my opinion.

I think people can appreciate the game more if this option was made available.

P.S. And no I know I can listen to other music by muting the sound and I know I can turn off Ordis, operator, etc. but then it's like I am only playing a small portion of the game.