Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Cinematic Quest About Infested Origins

Mikhael222

Some time in the future, after Fortuna and the New War have shipped, I think a cinematic quest about how the infestation began could be awesome.  It is something I've wanted to see in Warframe ever since playing Dark Sector.

Similar elements could be pulled from Dark Sector.  It was creepy (in a good way) fighting partially-infested humans and gigantic infested monsters in Dark Sector.  But with the new game technology, I'm sure Warframe's account of Infested Origins would be even more epic.

6 hours ago, Mikhael222 said:

Some time in the future, after Fortuna and the New War have shipped, I think a cinematic quest about how the infestation began could be awesome.  It is something I've wanted to see in Warframe ever since playing Dark Sector.

Similar elements could be pulled from Dark Sector.  It was creepy (in a good way) fighting partially-infested humans and gigantic infested monsters in Dark Sector.  But with the new game technology, I'm sure Warframe's account of Infested Origins would be even more epic.

Like what exactly? We already know where, what, and why of their origins, they're a biomechanical pathogen capable of assimilating and adapting to just about anything, developed by the Orokin to combat the Sentients, but it ran wild and turned on them, just like we did. They could explain the how, but I don't think most people care, and the when doesn't really matter too much