Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe killed a GPU

Sinthetyk_Wolf

Hi,

The past week my Fiance and I have been having trouble playing Warframe, her pc crashed twice whilst playing but she was able to go back into the game, on the 3rd time her screen went green, then pink and finally white with black stripes and now that gpu is dead (R9 270x Windforce Edition) So whilst I was diagnosing her pc she hoped onto mine so she could play Warframe whilst I was taking a look at hers...30 mins later the exact same thing to her on my pc using (R9 380 MSI Gaming Edition), only difference is my pc went to a black screen. I was able to start my pc up again and use it but i have not logged back into Warframe since, due to not wanting to potentially lose another gpu.

Where can I locate crash logs ?

AppData\Local\Warframe\Crashes is empty so I'm assuming the logs are store elsewhere.

I firmly believe that her gpu failure is due to the crashes cause by Warframe, because she was able to play ESO, CS:GO, The Division, Wildlands, Battlefield 1 without any problems during the same period of time.

My pc has experienced the same symptoms as hers just prior to her gpu dying, I have been playing all my other games since the last crash just fine, but i won't log back into Warframe until i can see crash reports and see what is causing the issue.

Hi Sinthetyk_Wolf,

The EE.log that is located in AppData\Local\Warframe\ should provide our support team with the information they need to help resolve this issue. This is not necessarily a crash report, but a recap of what happened from the time the game was launched until it was closed. If you would like to send us a ticket, the link to do that is here.

In the meantime, would you be willing to share the username of your fiance's account? Maybe we can reproduce the issue on our end. (feel free to DM if you prefer)