Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

20K Kuva and 1 hour 30 wasted

Sraffie

Question

I was doing a run with some clan members to get a really long time in kuva survival. We were doing fine but at around 1hour 20 minutes, i started getting 1 shot (mind you that i am a mr8 playing nekros prime with mr22+'s who nearly have everything in the game). I died about 4 times in the space of 3 minutes and lost my revives. When i click the chat in my bottom left corner, i type to me team "Lets extract guys , 1hour 30 is good for now + we dont want to lose the kuva" or something along those lines. When i click ENTER to actaully submit that piece of text so my team can see, it aborts me from the game, making me lose out on 20k kuva, think about the productive things i could of done with that time and contemplate life. 

Remember , im a mr8 and 20k kuva would of been a game changer (hopefully). I have a sobek riven that was good already with status and reload speed. I could of rolled that into maybe a higher status chance with maybe crit or something and sold it for a huge 2k plat that would have changed the game for me. 

I know you guys are going to say, you still have a long road ahead , dont worry but i'm not on that road yet so i dont have to worry about the traffic that might be there or the road hazards if you get what i mean. 

So what im asking DE,give me some leniency please 

12 answers to this question

1. No one who could do anything about your issue will read it here, send a ticket.

2. Don't send a ticket. You were clearly getting carried through a mission that you were not equipped for. Dying 4 times and then accidently aborting while typing comes with the territory. I am almost certain a support request would not be accepted.

For the future it might be a better idea to keep your runs to 20 minutes maximum.

45 minutes ago, Sraffie said:

for me yh

Your telling me you made 222.2 repeating kuva a minute which honestly I doubt as the towers don't spawn that fast, and with the movement needed your kill rate will suffer meaning you likely would of needed to sacrifice a few for life support. So honestly I think your just trying to get free kuva by making a sob story.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)slauter24 said:

Your telling me you made 222.2 repeating kuva a minute which honestly I doubt as the towers don't spawn that fast, and with the movement needed your kill rate will suffer meaning you likely would of needed to sacrifice a few for life support. So honestly I think your just trying to get free kuva by making a sob story.

It's plausible. 400 kuva every tower means 1 tower just slightly faster than every 2 minutes. 

Hate Kuva and if I receive Kuva 10th time in a row from sorties, I'm probably going to stop doing sorties altogether.

Also, if you think that 2k is something normal for a riven I've got bad news for you, yours is worth no more than 200 if you ever get a buyer.

At this point in the game, I also believe you're wasting your time with rivens, for all that time spent you have had the ability to reroll a riven...

Considering you can level frames and weapons, complete quests, farm endo for the primed/umbra mods, level your operator, build your dojo or go on eidolon hunts for arcanes, all of which seems way more interesting than.

Do you want to earn plat that much? There are countless ways. Farm void relics, corrupted mods, syndicate mods, Kubrow and Kavat imprints, have you seen how much some of the fish on the market cost and how many people don't want to go near fishing?

I just get the feeling that every 2nd person thinks they've struck oil because they know rivens are expensive and they got 1.

2 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

Hate Kuva and if I receive Kuva 10th time in a row from sorties, I'm probably going to stop doing sorties altogether.

Also, if you think that 2k is something normal for a riven I've got bad news for you, yours is worth no more than 200 if you ever get a buyer.

At this point in the game, I also believe you're wasting your time with rivens, for all that time spent you have had the ability to reroll a riven...

Considering you can level frames and weapons, complete quests, farm endo for the primed/umbra mods, level your operator, build your dojo or go on eidolon hunts for arcanes, all of which seems way more interesting than.

Do you want to earn plat that much? There are countless ways. Farm void relics, corrupted mods, syndicate mods, Kubrow and Kavat imprints, have you seen how much some of the fish on the market cost and how many people don't want to go near fishing?

I just get the feeling that every 2nd person thinks they've struck oil because they know rivens are expensive and they got 1.

I agree to a point but I'm a riven seller I've made thousands of plat doing it as well, while it can take awhile selling 1 sicarus riven for 700p can make more in 1 trade than most do in one month if you play your cards right. Like I made around 1300p the day the shotgun alert was up because I knew what I was doing.

Does your clan hate you? I see no reason as to why they carried you that far in the first place. Why didn't they revive you? 

About your issue, I doubt that support would do anything. Quick tip, if you aren't equipped for a mission, don't continue. Let your team know immediately when the enemies scale too high. If you have to use so much as two revives, it's time to go.

20k kuva isn't just enough for a good Riven mod... at least from what I've experience. I have a kohm Riven with 50+ rolls and still no luck on good stats. Also 2k plat isn't that much, you will only need plats for inventory and weapon slots at that stage of the game.

12 hours ago, Sraffie said:

I was doing a run with some clan members to get a really long time in kuva survival. We were doing fine but at around 1hour 20 minutes, i started getting 1 shot (mind you that i am a mr8 playing nekros prime with mr22+'s who nearly have everything in the game). I died about 4 times in the space of 3 minutes and lost my revives. When i click the chat in my bottom left corner, i type to me team "Lets extract guys , 1hour 30 is good for now + we dont want to lose the kuva" or something along those lines. When i click ENTER to actaully submit that piece of text so my team can see, it aborts me from the game, making me lose out on 20k kuva, think about the productive things i could of done with that time and contemplate life. 

Remember , im a mr8 and 20k kuva would of been a game changer (hopefully). I have a sobek riven that was good already with status and reload speed. I could of rolled that into maybe a higher status chance with maybe crit or something and sold it for a huge 2k plat that would have changed the game for me. 

I know you guys are going to say, you still have a long road ahead , dont worry but i'm not on that road yet so i dont have to worry about the traffic that might be there or the road hazards if you get what i mean. 

So what im asking DE,give me some leniency please 

Nope nope nope .

Your fault as its 6 revives so you had no utility nor survival arcanes plus by that time you needed deployed specters and no not the lol lame syndicate specters lol i mean trinity cosmic specters nidus vapor specters rhino force specters or ivara specter etc that add either survivibility in the form of extra energy , crowd control , damage received mitigation and buffed damage for squad.

Plus by that time the entire squad better have a deployed specters army so on lost kuva its Your fault and lack of preparation .