The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U10 Infested Weapons

legionprobatio

Question

Are the U10 weapons the assault rifle, shotgun and sniper? I'm asking because DE anounces they will have a new tenno assault rifle, then I hear they're going to be infested weapons in U10. But i find it pretty ridiculous that infested would have weapons, besides their claws and stuff. Just trying to confirm

If you want an Infested weapon, take a look at the Hind.

There is no way that is Grineer design, despite what the game says.

Seriously though, Infested weapons are not weapons used by Infested but rather weapons built around their "organic technology" like the Torid.

If you want an Infested weapon, take a look at the Hind.

There is no way that is Grineer design, despite what the game says.

Seriously though, Infested weapons are not weapons used by Infested but rather weapons built around their "organic technology" like the Torid.

I'd like to see some sort of ranged infested with an in-grown weapon like I detailed above (although of course they won't be a common occurrence.)

Are the U10 weapons the assault rifle, shotgun and sniper?

We'll be lucky to get the assault rifle in U10. I expect the shotgun and sniper will take much longer to get.

But i find it pretty ridiculous that infested would have weapons, besides their claws and stuff. Just trying to confirm

It'll probably be like Mire, except possibly in gun form.

I believe they said there will be 3 Tenno weapons: assault rifle, shotgun, sniper. The infested weapons will probably something separated from the former announcement. Don't quote me since I didn't read carefully for that.

Also, when they say "Infested weapons", they meant "infested-based weapons." For your information, there's already 3 of them:

- Mire: an Infested sword which looks like it was ripped out of a spine

- Acrid: shoots poison darts, which is most likely produced from mutagen masses (components made from infested materials)

- Torid: a grenade launcher that shoots infested spores which spreads poison upon impact. (If you didn't know about that, take a close look at my Saryn who got shot several times by my teammate's Torid below)

Mld9RYa.jpg

zhgHLJR.jpg

Edited by Casardis

Torid grenades are like highly concentrated Toxic Ancient farts.

Id like to see some kind of poison needle shotgun

Close enough, but they're more like infested spores that contain highly concentrated Toxic Ancient farts. Look at the post above you.

Close enough, but they're more like infested spores that contain highly concentrated Toxic Ancient farts. Look at the post above you.

You have no sense of humor...and the infested weapons coming are completely separate from the Tenno weapons. Tenno assault rifle progress has slowed down and we may not even get it by U10. Shotgun and Sniper won't be started until after that, and maybe not even directly after. We don't know.

No need to be rude, were you raised in a cave?

Rude and incorrect. if we use "ninja" to describe the stealthy, undercover, mercenary forces of feudal Japan (or even nowadays, some would claim) they would use ANYTHING, from cuttlery to poisoned body parts (their own, be creative here) to get a job done.

Rude and incorrect. if we use "ninja" to describe the stealthy, undercover, mercenary forces of feudal Japan (or even nowadays, some would claim) they would use ANYTHING, from cuttlery to poisoned body parts (their own, be creative here) to get a job done.

if we describe infested as mindless zombies (cough with no guns)with no ability to understand the physics of a big object and neither how to climb then would be incorrect, the zombies win, since the zombies CAN go up obstacles, and dont have guns, yet the infested are technocyte infested, a virus that combines technology,scrap and flesh, so why not see a heavy corpus tech with a supra fused to his chest?

No need to be rude, were you raised in a cave?

oh watchout, we got a badass civilized gentleman here

if we describe infested as mindless zombies (cough with no guns)with no ability to understand the physics of a big object and neither how to climb then would be incorrect, the zombies win, since the zombies CAN go up obstacles, and dont have guns, yet the infested are technocyte infested, a virus that combines technology,scrap and flesh, so why not see a heavy corpus tech with a supra fused to his chest?

oh watchout, we got a badass civilized gentleman here

WHat I meant is that if the Tenno culture uses similar values, codes and strategies as ninja, everything goes. Bazookas, forks, chopsticks, anything. If it kills the target, its useful and used.

WHat I meant is that if the Tenno culture uses similar values, codes and strategies as ninja, everything goes. Bazookas, forks, chopsticks, anything. If it kills the target, its useful and used.

so i dotn understand why the technocyte has to be limited to melee only, as you stated

so i dotn understand why the technocyte has to be limited to melee only, as you stated

I never stated such a thing. Actually, I didnt mention the infested in any of my posts, I only wrote about shinobi (or Ninja, or Person Who Hides, pick your language).