Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Bring LOR and JV back

polarbear911

Hi there,

As topic. Yes, and I know many posts have been like this one, but still, please bring Law of Retribution and Jordas Verdict back, thank you.

Even though in one of the devstreams, someone from the dev-group said that raids don't really go well into the lore aspect of things, I do think that if you have the LORs and JV as Memory blocks like assassin's creed or something relating to the last sacrifice quest 'symbols', the more you do them, the more power that the operator gains from 'remembering' their power bit by bit, and eventually unlocks the true potential of the 'primed version' of the school abilities.

As for rewards, it's okay that arcanes are with the teralyst hunts and etc., but at least, if raids can be presented as some form of a excerpt of 'the old war', I think there's opportunity to have future exciting raids for other factions and etc. The creativity is endless from there.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

They were played by single-digit percentage portions of the player base, frequently incredibly buggy, and generally a maintenance nightmare everytime DE did any sort of updates or improvements to non-trial parts of the game. Simply put, they aren't worth bringing back in any form that even vaguely resembles how they worked.

1 minute ago, Fluxinated said:

I don't recall a "incredible" amount of bugs in LoR and i ran it 2 times a day for months

Weird thing about bugs in this game. Some people get them and others don't. I see a lot of forum posts about bugs I never ran into, and vice versa. Believe me. There were a lot of bugs in those trials, some that literally made them unplayable.

2 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Weird thing about bugs in this game. Some people get them and others don't. I see a lot of forum posts about bugs I never ran into, and vice versa. Believe me. There were a lot of bugs in those trials, some that literally made them unplayable.

Not even counting the things that broke and were fixed before it reached the players.

As for the OP: Bring back Trials, but completely change how they fit into the game and lock Operator progression behind them. Have them be the same Trials, but somehow integrate them into the Old War, against enemies that can't exist in the same time period.

I would say the idea needs fleshing out, but DE's stance on Trials returning is, as of yet, opaque and assumed to be shelved indefinitely.