The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

all missions should allow people to leave like defense missions do.

(PSN)SlyFox5679

I'm sure this has been posted about before but i don't feel like looking for it.

We should really have the option to stay or leave a mission for every mission type, like a defense does where one person can leave after 5 waves and not force the whole party to do the same for every type of mission. this would solve a big problem for me and my clan since we don't always have a full party since everyone works different hours and days and we often have a random or two in groups and doing long missions for resources and prime parts tends to be a pain when one player wants to leave after 5-10 waves/minutes and we are just getting started.

me and a couple guys usually do stuff like kuva survival since we always need it and i like to try and beat our record for longest time in and we did this awhile ago which was about 1hr20mins with just me and one of my officers just two of us which i was running saryn prime & necros prime, try doing a kuva survival with randoms that want to leave after 5-10 minutes and there is 3 members of a clan and that one random starts talking trash or trying to screw up the survival because they wanna leave so badly and we stayed for about an hour with this pest and if that random was able to just extract when they wanted this could've been avoided altogether. 

People should really invent some kind of system, where you can quickly put simbols together to form strings with standardised meanings behind them.

That way you could make people be aware of you wish to leave a mission.

Not only that, but prior to starting a mission you could reach out to people with similar preferences, so everybody is on the same page, as soon as the action starts.

Oh, the daily "let players leave individually" thread.

No we only need the daily "allow us to have more Rivens" thread and the daily "We need Endgame" thread so we are done for today and can continue tomorrow.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb (PS4)SlyFox5679:

I'm sure this has been posted about before but i don't feel like looking for it. 

It would have been enough to just go to page2 of this exact subforum to find that thread.

3 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Oh, the daily "let players leave individually" thread.

No we only need the daily "allow us to have more Rivens" thread and the daily "We need Endgame" thread so we are done for today and can continue tomorrow.

It would have been enough to just go to page2 of this exact subforum to find that thread.

oh sorry 😕 

2 hours ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

We should really have the option to stay or leave a mission for every mission type, like a defense does where one person can leave after 5 waves and not force the whole party to do the same for every type of mission. this would solve a big problem for me and my clan since we don't always have a full party since everyone works different hours and days and we often have a random or two in groups and doing long missions for resources and prime parts tends to be a pain when one player wants to leave after 5-10 waves/minutes and we are just getting started.

me and a couple guys usually do stuff like kuva survival since we always need it and i like to try and beat our record for longest time in and we did this awhile ago which was about 1hr20mins with just me and one of my officers just two of us which i was running saryn prime & necros prime, try doing a kuva survival with randoms that want to leave after 5-10 minutes and there is 3 members of a clan and that one random starts talking trash or trying to screw up the survival because they wanna leave so badly and we stayed for about an hour with this pest and if that random was able to just extract when they wanted this could've been avoided altogether. 

Wow tough crowd, look I think there is a large end game community that very heavily dislikes these kind of comments, because it undermines their structures for 8 hour survival missions. I think it has merit, but more likely will make for a toxic community that leaves whenever they choose too, so if they got the loot they needed they out. So I think although it would be nifty, its probably going to do more harm than good. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)thatsmybigtoe said:

Wow tough crowd, look I think there is a large end game community that very heavily dislikes these kind of comments, because it undermines their structures for 8 hour survival missions. I think it has merit, but more likely will make for a toxic community that leaves whenever they choose too, so if they got the loot they needed they out. So I think although it would be nifty, its probably going to do more harm than good. 

what 8hr survival structure are you talking about besides those crazy people that just wanna marathon themselves to death lol.

so having a group that is 3 clan mates and 1 random being a thing it's fine if the clan majority folds to that one random that wants to leave early instead of letting them leave at the nearest 5min/wave mark ? or we suffer the wrath of someone who turns into a baby because we won't leave when they want to ?

at one point we were only 3 clan mates no random and filled the last spot with 3 spectres 1 from each of use and worked out pretty well all things considered lol.

well you already have the toxic mess of people leaving when they get what they need and this has been going on hydron for awhile now when me or my clan mates are trying to relevel stuff we forma'd and randoms leave at 5-10 when we are going for 15-20 or so to get all our Stuff leveled in one or two trips to hydron vs 5+ trips.

people leaving so soon doesn't just hurt the party it tends to hurt them the same way because they gotta come back to do it again.

Edited by (PS4)SlyFox5679