Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith Crit or Damage Build with cc + sc + ms Riven

(PSN)Midcall

Question

Hello,

how would you strun wraith build look like if you got a riven with 110.9 crit chance, 117.9 stauschance and 150.9 multishot. U only need 1 60% mod to reach 100% statuschance before multishot.

If i build for crit would you build for viral and then use hunter munitons? Build would be like Primed point blank, primed ravage, hells chamber, toxic barrage, chilling grasp, hunter munitions, blunderbuss. ending with only 54.2 crit chance then

4 answers to this question

Another Mod i dont know if to use in general is vicious spread. I used Blaze sometimes when possible, is there any good place for vicious spread in general?

If i replace Hunter munitions with vigilante, wouldnt be that complete build not so effective because there nothing else really to lower health.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

Another Mod i dont know if to use in general is vicious spread. I used Blaze sometimes when possible, is there any good place for vicious spread in general?

If i replace Hunter munitions with vigilante, wouldnt be that complete build not so effective because there nothing else really to lower health.

If you are building for corrosive, Blaze will always just make things worse than a simple 90% or even 60/60% mod, because it will take the proc weight off corrrosive or create blast of you happen to have corrosive+cold, which isn't the best option for quick kills, because you won't be able to land headshots. It could only work for Radiation / Viral builds, meaning you will be stripping armor through other means than your weapon. 

Vicious Spread usually leads to damage reduction because of the spread, unless you're shooting at a very short range, but even then you would aim for the head to increase damage. A head is a small target, so even at a very short range some of the pellets will miss. 

I suggest using this build:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Strun_wraith/t_30_22222000_170-6-5-178-1-5-191-5-3-480-4-10-482-0-10-546-2-5-792-7-3-805-3-0_482-7-178-8-546-6-805-9-480-7-191-7-170-11-792-5_WyIyIiwiMTgiLFsiY2hhbmNlc19kZV9jcml0aXF1ZSIsIjExMC45Iiwicml2ZW4tc3RhdHVzIiwiMTE3LjkiLCJ0aXJfbXVsdGlwbGUiLCIxNTAuOSIsIiIsIiJdXQ==/en/2-0-33

If you are comfortable with reload times without Chilling Reload - you can replace it with Contagious Spread to improve the damage. Chilling Reload is only there to help with the reload times, damage wise it would be preferable to have corrosive as the single element.

As concerns Hunter Munitions + Viral Damage. First of all, in the build above you'd replace Charged Shell with Hunter Munitions. The crit chance is pretty low but it still could have a decent amount of procs because of high multishot. I suspect that such a build would perform significantly worse than a pure damage build shown above. You might try and replace Seeking Fury with Blunderbuss, sacrificing punch through, which I would never ever recommend. 

My Strun Wraith doesn't have enough forma on it to compare, I just don't use it at all because I don't like it visually, so you're welcome to test it yourself, but I'm fairly certain that a pure damage build is going to win hands down.

Edited by DarthKadra